DaviD Neitz | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DaviD Neitz

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
Why did Richo get fined for giving the bird last week?
Neitz was swearing at the crowd on friday night, NOTHING

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
Word is that Richo gave the bird in response to being spat on. It's just another case of the AFL showing how inconsistent they are.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
RFC not KFC said:
Word is that Richo gave the bird in response to being spat on. It's just another case of the AFL showing how inconsistent they are.

i'd give more than the birdie if i got spat on. The spitting was proven at the hearing too with video evidence.

What makes this worse is that just about every Carlton and Collingwood player gets involved in a doonybrook the following week without a penny leaving their pockets! Maybe Richo should have jumped the fence and punched the snot out of the person.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
frickenel said:
RFC not KFC said:

Maybe Richo should have jumped the fence and punched the snot out of the person.
RIGHT --------- The butch *smile* to actually wack someone . Leave that to flemwad.