David Teague to Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

David Teague to Richmond

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Dimma, Kingsley and Teague is enough high level brain power. Get the best young coaches to support them.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I dunno if he’s any good or not, or what he’ll bring to Richmond, but it’s funny watching PRE’enders go from calling him a dud head coach at the Beyond Blues to being a good get now that he’s at Richmond.

Intrigue With The Teague !!
Win the flag next year n we might be onto the next new trend in footy. Failed senior coaches make great assistant coaches.
Leppa was an assistant who then became a failed senior coach at Brisvegas then went on to become a highly successful regurgitated assistant for us.
Teaguey was an assistant who then became a failed senior coach at Carlscum, hopefully he goes on to be a highly successful regurgitated assistant for us.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
I dunno if he’s any good or not, or what he’ll bring to Richmond, but it’s funny watching PRE’enders go from calling him a dud head coach at the Beyond Blues to being a good get now that he’s at Richmond.

Intrigue With The Teague !!
Many were doing the same thing when Leppa came back while you were on your sabbatical.

Jason King

Punch'in round the AFL
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Some blokes just don't make good head coaches for whatever reason, but are fantastic in smaller roles.

Teague is very highly rated by Crows players I know that firsthand. So he will help us out immensely.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Some blokes just don't make good head coaches for whatever reason, but are fantastic in smaller roles.

Teague is very highly rated by Crows players I know that firsthand. So he will help us out immensely.

Yeah and the thing he is great at, we sucked at last year. Ball movement and forward movement. Its an area of our game that has massive upside.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I'm also wondering if we have offered Tarrant as part of his deal some coaching experience. Would make sense to have someone like him come in and coach the boys whilst playing, freeing Kingsley back to the midfield.