David Teague | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

David Teague

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
the claw said:
why not get him he should fit in quite well with the other 30 players we have who cant kick over a jam tin. sheesh.
ZeroGame said:
If we get him we may as well shut up shop and give it all away

Has anyone said we want him, are talking to him, or are even looking at him.  Just because a player is delisted DOESN'T mean we are going to pick them up.

Stop swinging at shadows, not every conspiracy theory is right, and not everything Miller does is evil to the depths of Hitler (despite the views of some here COMPARING MILLER TO HITLER  :mad:)

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
Tiger74 said:
the claw said:
why not get him he should fit in quite well with the other 30 players we have who cant kick over a jam tin. sheesh.
ZeroGame said:
If we get him we may as well shut up shop and give it all away

Has anyone said we want him, are talking to him, or are even looking at him. Just because a player is delisted DOESN'T mean we are going to pick them up.

Stop swinging at shadows, not every conspiracy theory is right, and not everything Miller does is evil to the depths of Hitler (despite the views of some here COMPARING MILLER TO HITLER :mad:)
sheesh again. we have short memories how about the likes of nichols or fleming fletcher or marsh or it goes on and on. no just to think it and it may happen at the rabble footy club. anyway comparing miller to hitler was very funny lighten up and learn to laugh.

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
mb64 said:
ZeroGame said:
I'm sure we aren't looking at him, I just can't believe people would even consider the idea
The club drafted Kingsley so anything's possible.
what are the odds of another kant kicksley type happening this psd or trade period. with miller there the odds would have to be high.

ZeroGame

Tiger Champion
Jun 19, 2006
Elwood
mb64 said:
ZeroGame said:
I'm sure we aren't looking at him, I just can't believe people would even consider the idea
I can understand the decision in drafting Kingsley because we had a need for kpp depth
We have a dozen players who can do the role Teague does

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
the claw said:
mb64 said:
ZeroGame said:
what are the odds of another kant kicksley type happening this psd or trade period. with miller there the odds would have to be high.
I pretty sure we'll end up with a recycled hack.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Unfortunately i couldn't find a Jokes Thread to post this:

Caro has completely lost the plot or trying to make the Tiger's a laughing stock, on Footy Classified she has said there is one lifeline for Teague, The Richmond Football Club is keen to have him in a coaching role at the club :eek:, surely not.

Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Unfortunately i couldn't find a Jokes Thread to post this:

Caro has completely lost the plot or trying to make the Tiger's a laughing stock, on Footy Classified she has said there is one lifeline for Teague, The Richmond Football Club is keen to have him in a coaching role at the club :eek:, surely not.
Would take him with bells on if that filfth give him the flick

Reactions: 4 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Some coaches don’t make great senior coaches but turn out to be brilliant assistant coaches. Leppitsch for example

Reactions: 20 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
He'd be free right? Blues pay his wages next year?

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
He'd be free right? Blues pay his wages next year?
Not free if he get's a job elsewhere in footy I think Carlton do pay him but only the difference between what his payout is less what we would pay him.

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
This has been mentioned in the Hardwick thread. I can see this happening.

He was highly regarded as an assistant especially by the players. Adelaide players were huge wraps for him. Was their forwards coach the year they lost to us in the GF.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Not free if he get's a job elsewhere in footy I think Carlton do pay him but only the difference between what his payout is less what we would pay him.
If he really wanted to screw the scum over ( and let’s be honest, who doesn’t want to, sorry BB), he would agree to take an assistant’s job for a nominal salary of say $1, so then the scum will still have to pay him the hundreds of thousands remaining on his contract. Everyone’s a winner. Teague is happy, the club is happy, the scum aren’t but then that makes the rest of the world happy. Win Win :))

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
If he really wanted to screw the scum over ( and let’s be honest, who doesn’t want to, sorry BB), he would agree to take an assistant’s job for a nominal salary of say $1, so then the scum will still have to pay him the hundreds of thousands remaining on his contract. Everyone’s a winner. Teague is happy, the club is happy, the scum aren’t but then that makes the rest of the world happy. Win Win :))
Article in today's Age saying Hawthorn want to close that loophole.