Dear Google | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dear Google

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
Dear Google FB et al

Yes i follow a lot of Richmond footballers on Insta etc
As a passionate Tiger supporter, I couldnt give a stuff about Max Gawn and his injuries
Now Jordan De Goey and his misdemeanors may be titillating to some, but not this Tiger
As for Joel Selwood, well nah, not for me.
Yes I like old Porsches, but i cant see why you let me know when Kia release a new model

So please stop flooding my accounts with this inane crap

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Dear Google FB et al,

Get *smile* you *smile*.

You have made our world a really dumb place.

I couldn't give a *smile* about someone who can build an earth oven with an excavator and cook an entire cow in it in time lapse. I couldn't give a *smile* if he can pull the whole skeleton out, leaving a steaming pile of pulled beef

I hate you.

I hope you, and all your executives kids, get addicted to meth and stab you in the eye with shards of a broken iPhone screen

regards ezt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
THats the spirit,
And you 'manned up' with a signature, not many on there do that

• Haha

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
Dear Google
I see that your ignored my last letter
Recently when searching for background information on the Ferrari 250 GT Lusso, particularly the capacity of the ashtray, my feed was inundated with RAM trucks. Please explain why this would be of interest to me? Yes I'm aware they both have 2 doors, 4 wheels and an engine but please explain why this truck would be of interest to me.

Is it because RAM pay you bucket loads of cash to annoy me or perhaps your being nice and only feeding me trucks that have ashtrays?

Now lets get to the real crux of the issue. As EzYT succinctly elaborated, 'you are making the world a dumb place' and you are doing this on the back of not paying tax, not paying for content and not rewarding those who actually do something

Now I have a laugh as you are trying to play the victim

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Duck Duck Go is your friend: https://duckduckgo.com/

Haven't used google in ages, don't have social media, if they want to find out what I am interested in they can do some real work rather than harvesting their own search engine.

DS

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
add PiHole to your home network and never see an online ad ever again