Death Penalty | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Death Penalty

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
TigerForce said:
I don't like posting in this thread, but the words I heard/read from Scumbag Sean Price's motive to kill the Doncaster girl makes him a definite for this.
Sickening, wasn't it? How could he be allowed back in society after admitting what a rush he got from committing violent assaults. That poor girl died a totally unnecessary death.

millar time

Tiger Cub
Nov 25, 2015
He's sick and it would be humane to relieve him of his suffering, much like an animal in pain is relieved. He"s not one to be rehabilitated, let's reduce the future budget deficit by eliminating one future expense. It's not like his guilt is in question.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
spook said:
Sickening, wasn't it? How could he be allowed back in society after admitting what a rush he got from committing violent assaults. That poor girl died a totally unnecessary death.

It's beyond belief. This scum just wanted to kill anyone at random.