Deleting PMs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Deleting PMs

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Hi, I looked at my PMs and saw I was over the allotted mailbox size.

When I tried to select all the PMs, and then pressed delete, it would say that the page didn't exist.
I was able eventually able to clear it up by deleting all but the last one the page, then deleting the last one by itself.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
The_General said:
Hi, I looked at my PMs and saw I was over the allotted mailbox size.

When I tried to select all the PMs, and then pressed delete, it would say that the page didn't exist.
I was able eventually able to clear it up by deleting all but the last one the page, then deleting the last one by itself.

If you tick the box at the top and then remove selected it only removes the posts on that page. It can be checked by doing that then looking at a different page of messages. They won't be selected. Sometimes I get the page doesn't exist message when I try to merge or delete threads. I think it's when I've thought nothing happened and clicked on it again. If I refresh or go back I see that the action has taken place even if it doesn't show.

Good one ToO....if only. :blah