Demons

sausage_meat69

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 28, 2005
skybeau said:
That's an unfortunate post. Bit of compassion needed for Jesse at the moment.
Hey apologies all. I'm in Abu Dhabi and not up with Hogan's loss. Just caught it now. I'm sure he would have had a lot on his mind other than footy.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Oh boy. Dees a desperately unhappy playing group.

Jack Viney on the nose. Gold Coast after Nathan Jones. Playing group still see Jones as the leader.

Watch this space, could be some big names asking to get out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne

Jack Viney on the nose. Gold Coast after Nathan Jones. Playing group still see Jones as the leader.

This was reported to be the case at the start of the year when they stitched Jones and threw Viney in as co captain.

Jones is the leader at Melbourne the standout has been for 10 years a professional hard tough campaigner.

The joint is dare I say it Deeestabilised this episode and their BS antics pre season re not going on a camp showed them up as fractured with a soft underbelly.

The round 1 loss at the G to Port set the tone for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
#lolDemons
Love it when it's not us being the #lol. 7 News tonight n apparently the Ox reckons the coach has lost the players just as Needles did, yet their expert footy reporter reckons Jones is about to sign another contract extension.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004

Let's binge into some Uselessbourne players.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003

jeez if thats true, they may as well shut up shop the goldy. Jones is a plastic leader, one of their many problems. You'd think, maybe, they'd target someone who is a proven leader and performer in big games over a long period? A Selwood? A Kennedy (sydney)? A third-rate leader will just maintain the status quo, or maybe lift them from fourth to third rate.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
jeez if thats true, they may as well shut up shop the goldy. Jones is a plastic leader, one of their many problems. You'd think, maybe, they'd target someone who is a proven leader and performer in big games over a long period? A Selwood? A Kennedy (sydney)? A third-rate leader will just maintain the status quo, or maybe lift them from fourth to third rate.
I genuinely rate him Snakey. Hard nut. I reckon he’d be a great get. Reckon he’s been a great leader at a poor club.

Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I genuinely rate him Snakey. Hard nut. I reckon he’d be a great get. Reckon he’s been a great leader at a poor club.
Fair enough. I was hyperbolising but I disagree. I think he's an OK leader. If the Gold Coast are going to play that card, they need a great leader. Do it once do it right.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Poor Maxxy Gawn great bloke great player, maybe we should rescue him.
And a mad Tigers man in his youth. So mad he had a poster of Luke McGun in his bedroom.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
< GWS | ASADA >