Did Bowden get reported for charging? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Did Bowden get reported for charging?

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Didn't look too good on the tv replay. Shoulder straight into the back of Scott West from behind in the first quarter.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Sweet Pea Bowden cost us three goals last night because of his -

a. Pathetic disposal. One passage of play he got two kicks and hit two Dog players laces out both times.

b. Zero heart. Gave a pathetic chase in the last quarter that allowed his opponent to kick the goal. Wasn't he watching Marty and Krak at the other end.

After the two passes to the Dogs episode Spud finally dragged him. One clown in the crowd yelled "Keep walking Bowden and keep walking all the way home". Summed it up perfectly.

lotus2

I'm a llama!
Jul 13, 2003
What a *smile* weak effort to run into wests back,i think he was trying to reassure us that he has got balls after watching him duck his head last week,but he made himself look worse than last week,and his disposal is rotten to the core for a footballer with his experience,the side would surely be better without him.

sean pean

No. 6
Jul 12, 2003
Frankston
www.groovejett.com
on triple m they described bowden as having taken the angry pills.

someone must have crushed them up in his co co pops

he was then described as being a relaxed footballer just after a missed deiberate and measured shot on goal from 35 at the bourke street end forward pocket.

relaxed to the point of non contact football only thanks