Dilemma Poll. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dilemma Poll.

Which do you prefer?

• Collingwood win and knock out Carlton?

• Carlton win and we play Collingwood?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
OK, us Richmond supporters have an interesting dilemma this week.

We have 3 possible opponents for week 1 of the finals. Melbourne, Brisbane Away or Collingwood.

Personally, I think Collingwood is the more beatable opponent of the 3. Plus it'll give us an opportunity for revenge from 2018. For this to happen, we need Carlton to win.

But a Collingwood win means Carlton probably get knocked out.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Interesting indeed Bin Man. You make a good argument but for me, I hate Carlton so much and would experience delirious delight from seeing them miss the finals after being 8-2 and getting the hopes of their arrogant tosser supporter base so high.

Option A for me.

Reactions: 9 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Cartoon will beat the Skunks with another reality check and we meet them at the G (instead of going interstate) with a smack of the backside to show how to win finals.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Would be a great final series to have Richmond, Carlton and Collingwood all playing.

Plus the warm fuzzy feeling knowing that Essendon are still ruined by Hirdies drug saga...

Stoobes

Tiger Rookie
May 24, 2005
If Freo lose we can go there too, far from a lock on the road in rainy Canberra.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Would be a great final series to have Richmond, Carlton and Collingwood all playing.

Plus the warm fuzzy feeling knowing that Essendon are still ruined by Hirdies drug saga...
It's been over 40 years since Richmond, Carlton, Collingwood and Geelong all played in the same finals series. And we pumped all of them.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Head says Carlton win if it means we get Collingwood in an elimination final at the 'G, but realistically, we have to beat everyone to win the flag, so let's not worry about who we play and just make sure that we keep winning.

Reactions: 4 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I would love to play Collingwood because I would be very confident of beating them.
But those options look like a win either way to me :D

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
If there was a way to knock out both I would have taken it, but it would be so delightful to see the Blues miss out after their gloating earlier this season and after gaming the system to get Cripps off, so I went for them missing the 8.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Whatever happens is a win for us. See Team - Beat Team. In the old footy parlance, we need to take it one week at a time.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Has any team been in the 8 for every round of the season only to be kicked out on losing the second last game of the season?

The bloose about to make history……..

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Really want to see those cheating scum bags finish outside the 8.
The expression on Jack “The enforcer” Silvagni face would be priceless

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I would like Carlton to miss altogether, but I have a feeling they'll knock Collingwood off.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Couldn't give a hoot who we play or who plays.
The other 7 are making up the numbers.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
One of them out before the finals, and the other out during the finals? Suits me. Collingwood are a lock for finals, might as well see Carlton knocked out before September arrives.

DS

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
OK, us Richmond supporters have an interesting dilemma this week.

We have 3 possible opponents for week 1 of the finals. Melbourne, Brisbane Away or Collingwood.

Personally, I think Collingwood is the more beatable opponent of the 3. Plus it'll give us an opportunity for revenge from 2018. For this to happen, we need Carlton to win.

But a Collingwood win means Carlton probably get knocked out.
Pies at the G it’s a no brainer