Dinner celebrating 50 years since 1967 flag | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dinner celebrating 50 years since 1967 flag

RFC007

Tiger Cub
Aug 5, 2016
Not sure if it is widely known but the Tommy Hafey Club is organising a dinner this Friday evening at 7pm at The Australian Club in Williams St to celebrate this drought-breaking premiership. Call Sam 0413 964 689 if interested. Dress is lounge suit with tie and tables are available. Over half the team will be there.

Thanks 007,

Just booked my spot! Can't wait!

Heard that KB, Sheeds, Richo and 15 1967 Premiership players will be there.

PS. You don't have to book a whole table.

Phil Allison in his speech referred to a David Clayton that passed away, think he said his funeral was that day. Anyone know if that's the David that posts on here?

Big Tiger said:
Phil Allison in his speech referred to a David Clayton that passed away, think he said his funeral was that day. Anyone know if that's the David that posts on here?

Yes, it was unfortunately. Check the RIP thread Big Tiger.

22nd Man said:
Of the 15 living 67 premiership team, 14 were there. Royce absent.

I think the rolling on of time has not been kind to Royceys health, he could hardly walk by the end of his playing career.

Hope all is well with ya Royce, we all owe you so much ...so very, very much champ.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
I think the rolling on of time has not been kind to Royceys health, he could hardly walk by the end of his playing career.

Hope all is well with ya Royce, we all owe you so much ...so very, very much champ.

That's it, Chiang Mai. We do certainly owe Royce a great deal indeed.
My all-time favourite player throughout 50+ years of following the Tiges.