Disappointed and angry. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Disappointed and angry.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
How can 17 other team mates sit there not at least go up to Stewart and rag doll the dog
What's Nakas problem? He gives away free kicks every week for stupid shiytt, why not grab him and slap him around.
Really embarrassing to watch it again and not 1 team mate goes up to him.
Bring back Andy Goodwin, Greg Stafford and Scotty Turner, Stewart would be collecting his teeth off the fence.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
How can 17 other team mates sit there not at least go up to Stewart and rag doll the dog
What's Nakas problem? He gives away free kicks every week for stupid shiytt, why not grab him and slap him around.
Really embarrassing to watch it again and not 1 team mate goes up to him.
Bring back Andy Goodwin, Greg Stafford and Scotty Turner, Stewart would be collecting his teeth off the fence.
I really think they just didn’t pick up on it - blokes just don’t get picked off like that any more. Prestia reached high and was effectively leaning backwards, ball was tapped away, players in a heated game then follow the ball. A minute later they know something has happened to Dion but if haven’t seen it?? And meanwhile game is going on and we are getting pantsed…
I am sure message at quarter time would have been ‘best thing we can do for Dion is win the game, put all your energy into that..’. Unfortunately it didn’t happen.
The anger on here is palpable- how do you think they are feeling in-house at Tigerland??

Reactions: 5 users

OldTiger1967

Tiger Rookie
Jun 3, 2017
Utter bulldust. That was football 1970s style. Now it's the retaliator who gets reported and rubbed out for weeks.

These days it is best to leave it to the *smile* up MRP to address it.

Reactions: 3 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Utter bulldust. That was football 1970s style. Now it's the retaliator who gets reported and rubbed out for weeks.

These days it is best to leave it to the *smile* up MRP to address it.
The trouble is the MRP have their own crooked agenda just like downgrading the hit from intentional to careless so saving Stewart a further week off

Reactions: 1 user

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
tough one Zippo...

I'm sure a few of them got in his ear

serve revenge cold

Stewart has already destroyed his reputation, that's a start ..

Reactions: 4 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
If our players had decided on retribution, doubt we would have worked ourselves back into the game. Maybe Dimma said at half time, save it for next game.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Zips is right. Our guys should have stood up for Dion at that moment and made stewart earn every seagull cheap possession he got. Instead we let him waltz around taking easy marks at will. Disappointing response from the players.

Reactions: 3 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Zips is right. Our guys should have stood up for Dion at that moment and made stewart earn every seagull cheap possession he got. Instead we let him waltz around taking easy marks at will. Disappointing response from the players.
Bingo.
He cruised around without anyone going near him.
When he stood under the high ball city end goals, i was expecting knees and boots to the head but nothing

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Ball was live, yes that's correct no free. I'm sure Tigers would have batted for Prestia if the game was stopped.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
We can't do anything with this communist league keeping a Big Brother eye on us and having to fork out cash for their slush funds.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
We are a professional football outfit. This isn’t suburban football. We were 5 goals down. We had a football game to win. Going after Stewart would have been a waste of energy and time.

Reactions: 1 users

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Im just in a,world of frustration and anger on the *smile* mess the afl become....its the year from hell regarding the sheer madness of the rules and the umpiring...And this latest saga...prestia smashed ...the useless mornic umps dont stop the game and the afl has just given rhem a tick for it.....my god if i didnt love the tigers so much i wouldnt follow this rubbish....i feel like a tormented cow being experimented on in a underground lab....

Reactions: 2 users