Disgusted | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Disgusted

Warpig

Tiger Cub
Jun 9, 2003
Queensland
:mad:
I have been a rabid supporter and member of the Tigers since I can remember, and was at the game at the Gabba on Saturday night.

I am absolutely disgusted with Matthew Richardson. There is no doubt that he cost us any chance what-so-ever of winning that match. We dominated the start of the match, and had Richo kicked what he should have Brisbane would have been on the ropes. Later in the game, he had the ball outside 50, passed to Johnson to try and centre the ball - kick missed by miles, Brisbane got the ball and kicked the next 3 goals. Fast Fwd to last qtr, we had the ball to him twice in the 1st 5 minutes, both gettable shots or at least kicked to the point of the square, but no - he blazed away and missed. Did the same in 3rd qtr as well.

Brisbane supporters were laughing their ar$e off everytime he got the ball 'coz they knew he wouldn't hurt them with his disposal.

As of today, I am handing in my membership, will no longer visit any website concerning RFC or watch their games until he has left the club.

I have had enough heartache over the past 10 years. Whilst we play Richo, we have no chance of improving.

Hope to chat again next season, but will probably have to wait until Richo retires in 3-4 years.

Until then......

Warpig!!!!!

Many will try and put Bowden in the same category, they prob have the same number of errors, but Bowden has 4x the number of disposals - no comparison really!

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
I say warpig that we send them all to the middleeast for a trip away....with Westerners written on the side of the bus

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
It's never good to lose a Tiger :'(

May all your new found free time and emotional energy be used in productive and enjoyable ways.

Take it easy Warpig.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Not to mention his left foot snap from forty metres when a handball to Krakouer would have let him run into an open goal.

Lucky he kicked it, but it was still a bad decision.

P

PuntRoadRoar

goodbye warpig, dont bother coming back !!! *waves*

;D

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Hopefully Richo, Danny and a few other clowns at the club can join the circus and really utilise their talents.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Warpig said:
:mad:

I am absolutely disgusted with Matthew Richardson. There is no doubt that he cost us any chance what-so-ever of winning that match. We dominated the start of the match, and had Richo kicked what he should have Brisbane would have been on the ropes. Later in the game, he had the ball outside 50, passed to Johnson to try and centre the ball - kick missed by miles, Brisbane got the ball and kicked the next 3 goals. Fast Fwd to last qtr, we had the ball to him twice in the 1st 5 minutes, both gettable shots or at least kicked to the point of the square, but no - he blazed away and missed. Did the same in 3rd qtr as well.

Agree with you about richo, IMO i think he wanted his 500th which he got, then decided to do stuff all for the rest of the game. ......And he wonders why nobody wants to kick the ball to them.

Ill never forget, i think it was the game against Melbourne this year, Richo marked and started lineing up to kick. Down in the goal square (cant remember who it was) a richmond player was screaming for the ball because they were free (also had no doubt in my mind they knew richo was going to miss), richo refused to kick it to them, went back lined up and kicked a point. Complete turn over, resulted in a Melbourne goal.

Warpig said:
As of today, I am handing in my membership, will no longer visit any website concerning RFC or watch their games until he has left the club.

Have fun, you'll be waiting for a while, RFC wont trade him.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Warpig, I don't agree that you should walk away, but I can understand how you feel.

Everyone except certain deluded Richmond souls know that Matthew Richardson is a joke. The next time everyone goes to the footy, please do me a favour and listen out for opposition supporters to start laughing and cracking up every time Richardson takes a mark and has a shot at goal.

I'm sure Richo will have some good games in the next couple of months, he's due for them, but so what?. We need a forward who is reliable and contributes every match. Not one that wins us 4 and costs us 10. He hasn't got any footy sense and despite being a great athlete, constantly lets us down when its time to kick "the goal".

How demoralising is it to to bust your balls, give your spearhead forward a shot at goal and for him to let you down with points and shots out on the full all the time.

WE MUST, I REPEAT WE MUST (IF WE ARE HONEST WITH OURSELVES) trade Richo. He will do better at a place where there is a winning culture because he is obviously a confidence player. At Richmond we need only players who are mentally tough and who don't drop their bundle and do stupid things.

If we don't trade him, expect constant let downs. I don't blame some for not being able to hack it. Later Warpig...

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
JohnF said:
The next time everyone goes to the footy, please do me a favour and listen out for opposition supporters to start laughing and cracking up every time Richardson takes a mark and has a shot at goal.

Its not only the opposition supporters - its also the tiger fans including myself that laugh. Its like watching re-runs of Jerry Lawis films where he's knocking things over and picking them up and falling down and getting up and slipping over again............etc. Its quite amusing.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
To many Richmond players have lost form or fallen by the wayside. I tend to think its the pitiful game plan that they use which no one knows what is even the dud himself

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
tigerland said:
I think we now pay to get entertained by Richo, not to see him win games for us

Opposition supporters don't even go to see their team win against Richmond anymore. It's just a by-product of being entertained by Richo's bufoonery.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
You are a disgrace Warpig. Dont need supporters with that attitude, support the club through thick and thin. That is what being a supporter is all about.