Disrespected sports people | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Disrespected sports people

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Tomic has just shown why he's high on the list. He got beaten again, losing 6-0 in the second set in which he only won 3 points, he sure is a fighter......................not.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Tomic has just shown why he's high on the list. He got beaten again, losing 6-0 in the second set in which he only won 3 points, he sure is a fighter......................not.

Following on from his 39 minute 6-2 6-1 loss last week and a 44 minute loss to world no 306 not that long ago.

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
For me Maria Sharapova , Djokovic yeah Tomic of course . Faf du Plessis is the one I really dislike . As I live near South Africa so I get to see a lot of this guy and his interviews .. comes across as really arrogant . Gets caught for ball tampering and only gets one game suspension then they promote him to captain ??. I dont think its a coincidence the South Africa have dropped off as test team since he has been captain. See how they went in the world Cup. Rumour has it that he is not liked with in the team because he is rude and arrogant and has also been replaced as one day and 20/20 captain recently .
For footy Jake Stringer , Buddy and of course James Hird . Chis Scott and Eddie have to be on that list too .

Last edited:

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Jeremy Cameron. .... always pretending to be apologetic after the event!

Taylor Adams. .. the more I see him, the more I reckon he deserves to be hit down the middle by the karma bus!