Do we need to drop one to win the flag? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Do we need to drop one to win the flag?

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
I look at it this way. We will beat WC and Bris beat geelong and we beat Bris we will play them the following week.I think our experience will get over them again.After that given no bad curries and injuries we will get into the Granny and win well.

Reactions: 1 users

bricci

Tiger Rookie
May 7, 2004
We have dropped one - the prelim last year.
Won' t get any more motivation than that from any upcoming loss!

Reactions: 2 users

lounder

Tiger Cub
Aug 16, 2014
The likelihood of meeting the same team twice a few weeks apart, depending on the way the top four ends up, makes me nervous.

Still scarred by North Melbourne in maybe 2015? Potential to be outcoached in a return bout etc etc.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
all i'm looking at is - IF we lose one and win one, and the Pies lose one, we are top 4. we want to be top 4 ..

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
strange thread.

Could be next week if we don't clean our act.

it will be next week if we don't get our sh!t together. Despite all the love from the media, the eagles are the best in it right now. and we have just been getting the job done. play like we did yesterday and we lose.

Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
My predictor says:

If we beat West Coast by 30+ and the Lions - we play Geelong in week 1 finals

If we lose to West Coast and beat Brisbane - we play West Coast in Perth in week 1 finals

If we beat West Coast and lose to Brisbane - we play Brisbane at the Gabba in week 1 finals

If we lose both - we finish 5th (if GWS beat Bulldogs) or 6th

Whichever way you look at it, beating West Coast this week is a non-negotiable. We don't want to go to Perth

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
My predictor says:

If we beat West Coast by 30+ and the Lions - we play Geelong in week 1 finals

If we lose to West Coast and beat Brisbane - we play West Coast in Perth in week 1 finals

If we beat West Coast and lose to Brisbane - we play Brisbane at the Gabba in week 1 finals

If we lose both - we finish 5th (if GWS beat Bulldogs) or 6th

Whichever way you look at it, beating West Coast this week is a non-negotiable. We don't want to go to Perth

I'm OK with playing the eagles in perth in week 1. but if we can't beat them here, we have no hope over there.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
strange thread.

it will be next week if we don't get our sh!t together. Despite all the love from the media, the eagles are the best in it right now. and we have just been getting the job done. play like we did yesterday and we lose.

You’re right that we definitely need to play better I.4.... but having watched the eagles last night they again looked very susceptible to full on pressure in the last, ah la when the pies got them over there.

The fact that where we are now, considering where we were 10 or so weeks ago shows what a remarkable organisation we've become.

I'll just go with. ... Richmond... making the Impossible Possible. (Wherever we land

Reactions: 1 users