Don't Worry, Be Happy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Don't Worry, Be Happy

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Here's a little song I wrote,
Tiger fans can sing it note for note,
Don't worry, be happy.

Yes we have some injury trouble,
But when we worry we make it double,
Dont worry, be happy.

The Tigers are playing very lame,
And we don't even have Pettifer to blame,
But don't worry, be happy.

Don't worry be happy now,
Oooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
dont worry, ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, be happy, ooh ooh ohh ooh ooh (Repeat)

Fiora, King and Hilton are duds,
And for a coach we have a spud,

We have Vardy and Schulz who are tall,
And Danny Frawley keeps picking Hall
Don't Worry, be happy

Cos when you worry your face will frown,
Without cambo the midfield look like clowns

Tonight's loss was a major blow
But in the wings there waits Cambo
Don't Worry, Be happy

(In the background there is the chorus, and the following is not so much sung as it is talked)

Don't worry, don't worry, don't do it,
Be happy, put a smile on your face,
Don't bring everybody down like this

Don't worry, it will soon pass, Cambo's back in a couple of weeks,
don't worry, be happy,
i'm not worried.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I cant help but feel total and utter devastation. I will still remain positive but toonight was gut wrenching. We had it in the bag til Rodan ook on three blokes. I love the kid and he is till young and hopefulyl will learn he needs to move the ball forward in those situations. I will be at teh G next Saturday arvo, hopefully will ahve recovered from it by then. If we dont beat Carlton then i will start worrying, the only things making me feel better are:
1. McCartney i oculdnt help but shed a tear even though i ha them at lsoing anyway, jsut woasnt sure which emotions thetears were for
2. It was close against a fellow top 8 team who usually are at their best under similar circumstances.

P

PuntRoadRoar

the only tear i shed was at the final score

lets face it guys we dont have the talent and we are not a top 8 team we once thought, looks like the team has dudded us again.

dont worry? start worrying

year after year after year after year after year after year after year...........u you tired of this? same old story

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
shawry said:
We had it in the bag til Rodan ook on three blokes. I love the kid and he is till young and hopefulyl will learn he needs to move the ball forward in those situations.
Hey don't just blame it on Rodan there about 3 other blokes standing around him who could have shepared(sp?) for him or told him he was under the pump and they didn't they just stood and watched him get tackled.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Goddess: I was gutted last night and probably was a bit harsh. Still gutted now but not as shitty. Rodan could have kicked it before taking on three blokes but i agree there were other blokes around that could ahve done more team things to help him out. I love Rodan want him in the side and he wasnt our worst last night. Shattered about injuries though, why do we always get them.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
shawry said:
Goddess: I was gutted last night and probably was a bit harsh. Still gutted now but not as sh!tty. Rodan could have kicked it before taking on three blokes but i agree there were other blokes around that could ahve done more team things to help him out. I love Rodan want him in the side and he wasnt our worst last night. Shattered about injuries though, why do we always get them.

Fair enough Shawry. I was pretty pissed off last night too. Don't think I stopped swearing til I fell asleep. And the posts on here have done wonders for my mood this morning (good to see they've all come out of the woodwork now we've lost 3 in a row). As for the injuries which richmond player ran over a black cat then stopped and reversed back over it?

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Agree here and that is why I try and resist the urge to post the night after. Especially after a Bundy or two.

Rationale doesn't always get in the way and usually end up reading the post and thinking did I actually write that.

P

PuntRoadRoar

heres some more verse's to add to your song johnF

Here we go once again
The Tigers give me major pain
Dont worry, be happy.

The Tigers play as if their dead
Please someone shoot me Head
Dont worry, be happy.

We have a bunch of clowns
Oh God I feel Down
Dont worry, be happy