Draft 2020 - Who do you want? Who do you think we will get? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft 2020 - Who do you want? Who do you think we will get?

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
This is the biggest dart throwing draft of all time, all the experts have completely different mocks. No one actually knows a thing this year.

Predicting when our picks will even drop is impossible.

I'm hoping Heath Chapman somehow gets to us. I think we get one of Jack Carroll/ Connor Stone.

Second round I'd take Zane Trew or Kaine Baldwin.

And MRJ. But its a genuine crapshoot in more ways than one.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I'm tipping whoever we get we will be wrapt with and couldnt believe he was still available at our pic.....and all that ;)

Reactions: 1 user

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Whoever we get all the clubs before us will go " *smile*! we should have taken him!"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I keep hearing about lad Kolar as a tall that we are looking at him.

Winder young aboriginal lad Isiah from WA has lots of people giving him wraps.

But I know nothing.

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
I’d like O’Driscoll, Allison & MJR.
I think we’ll trade out our first and end up with two picks in the 30’s and 40’s so get Kolar, Callow & MJR.

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Hope we go Poulter with our first pick and Baldwin or Callow if Baldwin isn't available for our second pick assuming we stick with our projected draft order.