Draft 2021 !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft 2021 !!

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Have picked up a couple of handy players from WAFL's South Fremantle in Marlion Pickett & Matt Parker. Could be anotherr one there the Club is interested in Blake Schensgog who was on Catters list. With Matt Parker is there so he would know if he is worth arun a Punt Road.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Four picks in the top 30, two in the top 15.

We have proven recruiting talent.

Let's *smile* go.

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Without having any inside knowledge whatsoever, I'd be shocked if we take six kids at the draft.

The risk of putting all your eggs in the draft basket—one of our best draft hands ever—is too great with the relative lack of game exposure the kids have seen in the past two years.

With most of the appealing un-contracted players now being locked away, a bundling of picks to creep up the order, where there is more certainty, is surely plan A.

Reactions: 1 user

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
After the first 4 picks this draft is fairly even through to 20 so making sacrifices for higher picks makes little sense.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Heres an option.

Tiges - In Pies 2022 2nd, Out Picks 40 and 44
Pies - In Lipinski and Pick 44 Out - 2020 2nd rounder
Dogs - In Pick 40 Out Lipinski

Then 26 and 45 (Chol compo) to Dogs for Pick 17

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Watched the South Fremantle Subiaco semi today & Matt Parker had a blinder in a poor losing side. Schensgog like a lot of his team mates had a poor day . The Gog got absolutely crunched in a hospital handball from a team mate & had to leave the ground with a lower leg injury. The Gog moves well in the way Darren Gaspar moved & played. Still light on & needs a couple of years in the gym to harden up.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Watched the South Fremantle Subiaco semi today & Matt Parker had a blinder in a poor losing side. Schensgog like a lot of his team mates had a poor day . The Gog got absolutely crunched in a hospital handball from a team mate & had to leave the ground with a lower leg injury. The Gog moves well in the way Darren Gaspar moved & played. Still light on & needs a couple of years in the gym to harden up.
I watched a quarter, Parker looked good. This is the 4th time I’ve watched Schlensog and he’s done nothing every time. Zero intensity.