Draft prospects 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft prospects 2019

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
its crazy to see Caleb Serong drop down in the projections.
2 months ago when he was playing footy, Serong was top 5.
Since the footy has been overtaken by interviews and rumours it sounds like this kid could drop to Hawthorn at pick 11 (which will be pick 13 after bids on Green and Henry)

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
Prestia and Lambert are perfect examples showing you don't have to be a tall midfielder to be a star. Higgins also only 177cm.

different shape to both, i love Bianco, i think he's a great player and a terrific kid. His inside game isnt as much of a concern as its made out to be

cant have too many great kicks in a team

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
different shape to both, i love Bianco, i think he's a great player and a terrific kid. His inside game isnt as much of a concern as its made out to be

cant have too many great kicks in a team

You can have too many smalls though

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
its crazy to see Caleb Serong drop down in the projections.
2 months ago when he was playing footy, Serong was top 5.
Since the footy has been overtaken by interviews and rumours it sounds like this kid could drop to Hawthorn at pick 11 (which will be pick 13 after bids on Green and Henry)

Agree. Happens every year. Serong is so combative for a little bloke. He could play next year Round 1.

Reactions: 1 user

Brimmy

Tassie Tiger
Apr 19, 2018
I’ve got my own wish list,but defer to a more knowledgeable group,our Recruiting Team,ably led by Matty Clarke.They should be re-named the “Outback Gold Hunters “.
The Recruiting Team that regularly find “Nuggets “ in Plain Sight.
Long may it continue & I’m sure Wed & Thur Night they’ll uncover another “Nugget orThree.

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Is Gould really that much of a risky pick? By all accounts his football ability and aggression at the ball are very good. If we want to develop skinny or short blokes, can’t we take a punt on a fatty? A couple of years in a professional environment should tighten up this skin folds.

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Melbourne has a great opportunity to pick “Young and Jackson” which may be too big an opportunity to pass up I would have thought.....;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Melbourne taking Pickett with Pick 10.
Extremely high but high risk is high reward with players like Pickett

Lets hope a gem falls to our selection , If ever i want a player to fall to our pick it would be Brodie Kemp but we will be about 10 picks off im afraid

• Sad

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Yuck. Far too high. At 10 there will still be someone that shouldn’t.
Taking Pickett ahead of Dylan Stephens, Lach Ash, maybe Hayden Young, Caleb Serong is crazy.
It's Smelbourne, would we really expect anything different from them? Happy for them to over reach for the Hail Mary pick n bobble along in their self inflicted ineptness for as long as they like.
Reckon the poor bastards frightened themselves last year. Got all excited n over exuberant over the fact they'd played a final n fools were touting them as the next premiers in 2019.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Yuck. Far too high. At 10 there will still be someone that shouldn’t.
Taking Pickett ahead of Dylan Stephens, Lach Ash, maybe Hayden Young, Caleb Serong is crazy.

Cyril taken at 13.
Those types are risky but reward can be high.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Were waiting for someone we rate to be still available in 20,s after our pick and I reckon we will offer next year's first and 41 for it, especially if there's a club needing multiple points for 1-2 round academy picks next year,makes sense for us to loose our pick next year .

Reactions: 1 users