Draft prospects 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft prospects 2019

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
He is very similar to Ross. A good player, hard at it, honest as the day is long but lacks a little polish. Thomas Dow is one in particular that is not as mature physically but has a little more class and upside in my view.

Bump

Reactions: 10 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Was screaming out Robertson at our pick
Yeah I’m surprised we didn’t take Robertson or Worrel. Don’t know much about Dow but really hope he’s better than his brother who has had a very underwhelming start to his career.

Good luck to the young fella; hope he kills it!

Reactions: 1 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I was screaming out for Worrell but what do we know? The recruiters looked happy. How funny is sos? Making deals all over the shop like a maverick. ‘If I look really busy maybe they won’t sack me’. Does anyone recon they gazumped us or taking wild guesses?

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Looked to me like we were trying to find a buyer for our pick. Probably thinking we could get Dow a bit later and add another pick to the bargain.

Dow looks a Richmond player - explosive and has great hands. Look forward to the extended highlights package.

Reactions: 4 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Yeah I’m surprised we didn’t take Robertson or Worrel. Don’t know much about Dow but really hope he’s better than his brother who has had a very underwhelming start to his career.

Good luck to the young fella; hope he kills it!

Yeah he's supposedly taller and more athletic than his brother. An interesting pick considering what was still available.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Plus, after delisting Connor we needed to replenish our stock of players with surnames as first names.

• Haha

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
blokes like Gould and Robertson could be there at 38.

Jack Graham anyone?

I know zero about Dowy, but I love him unconditionally

Like I said. Its a heist.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Plus, after delisting Connor we needed to replenish our stock of players with surnames as first names.
Same thought. What were the parents thinking?? Can become frustrating and embarrassing for the kid.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
I loved Paddy Dow at his draft but Carlton have the worst development program of nearly every club. No wonder Paddy hasnt come on, or many of his teamates either.

Thomson has lightning fast hands. That is clearly evident in his short highlight reel.

I think we have the Dow with more Wow!

Reactions: 3 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
I really wanted Robertson after he slid. I reckon he will be a gun. Anyway good luck to Dow hopefully he proves me wrong and is better than Robertson.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Is Johnson awake? Does he even know what the draft is?

He is only here tonight to write his list for the rising star next year. When this list is exhausted he will then watch a Friday night game, unless Richmond are playing.

• Haha