Draft prospects 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft prospects 2019

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
deedee said:
To early?? ;D

A bit early, let's just see how this batch goes first. More of a midfielders draft, no talls making early claims just yet.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Dylan Williams looked all class for the Chargers in the TAC cup GF.

Hopefully he goes into the midfield next year.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Brad sier big bodied mid,only 21, averaging 20 in 12 games last year,could he be useful to us , hasn't played this year,would play in our side easily.

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
Watching some training sessions down at the Falcons and the Dahlhaus boy looks the goods. Low center of gravity keeps his feet in the contest, the ball seemed to follow him around the ground.

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
mitch grigg - mid season please
best available mid with our 1st rounder season end

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Interested in a kid from Western named Liam O'Brien. Know his old man - hope he goes well.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
My brother-in-law is playing for the Jets as well. I'm going to be interested to see if anyone goes to his game some unbiased reports. He was BOG last week against NT.

He's a late arrival to footy, as he played Rugby at U14 level, before swapping to AFL at u16.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Just starting to scope out the crop this year and it looks quick. Lot of pace.

Lot of big midfielders, first 25 looks strong now. But to his credit, Bully called it, not a stack of key position players jumping up yet. They may tho. First name I’m big on Lachlan Ash, dashing back flanker.

Also the Giants have a kid in their academy that could go one, Tom Green. Patrick Cripps type that is ready to go. Plus Essendon’s first pick and their own. The reboot won’t take long.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I saw the Cannons vs Jets game 2 weeks ago, and Fletcher's son looked pretty handy. Of course, he'll end up at Essendrugs, but he was marking everything so may be another KPP to watch.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
SCOOP said:
Just starting to scope out the crop this year and it looks quick. Lot of pace.

Lot of big midfielders, first 25 looks strong now. But to his credit, Bully called it, not a stack of key position players jumping up yet. They may tho. First name I’m big on Lachlan Ash, dashing back flanker.

Also the Giants have a kid in their academy that could go one, Tom Green. Patrick Cripps type that is ready to go. Plus Essendon’s first pick and their own. The reboot won’t take long.

I've Heard a few that I know that are up with the u 18s talk highly of Ash also Scooper

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
The_General said:
I saw the Cannons vs Jets game 2 weeks ago, and Fletcher's son looked pretty handy. Of course, he'll end up at Essendrugs, but he was marking everything so may be another KPP to watch.
Weren't they pumping up Fletch's son before last years draft? Did he cancel on nominating for the draft, perhaps underage or bail out with injury niggles?

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
Calder definitely are putting him in a position to look good, plays a lot as a spare man in defence during general play. Only really matches up for the 666 and then sits in the whole. Jason Cloke-esque

To be able to do that role well, you have to be able to read the play and he certainly can do that

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Ok draft watchers, I want some left foot midfielders who are inside/outside, evasive, accumulators, damaging kicks, quick and with elite endurance. What have you got for me to keep an eye on? :hihi

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
D85 said:
Calder definitely are putting him in a position to look good, plays a lot as a spare man in defence during general play. Only really matches up for the 666 and then sits in the whole. Jason Cloke-esque

To be able to do that role well, you have to be able to read the play and he certainly can do that

His old man nigh on spent the second half of his career playing as a loose man in defence.

Had Michael, Danny Jacobs, Dean Wallis, Wellman, and near the end Carlisle,, Pears, Hooker and Hurley to do the heavy lifting for him.

tigerstrang

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 10, 2004
talking one of my mates down the pub his son plays for Eastern apparently he's the captain, wonder if he goes ok, barracks for the tigers as well.