Draft prospects 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft prospects 2020

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Anyone know much about this guy? Sounds an excellent risk / reward pick we would take with an early 40's pick.

"
41. Richmond - Kaine Baldwin
Height, Weight:
193cm, 92kg
Profile: Suffering a second season-ending ACL, Baldwin is one of the most exciting players in this year's draft and if not for the second knee injury may have been in the top-10 draft mix. Dominating in the Under 16s, Baldwin has proven he is a strong marking force and damaging close to goal.
Height, Weight:
193cm, 92kg
Profile: Suffering a second season-ending ACL, Baldwin is one of the most exciting players in this year's draft and if not for the second knee injury may have been in the top-10 draft mix. Dominating in the Under 16s, Baldwin has proven he is a strong marking force and damaging close to goal."
Are they twins or is he just very dual sided?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Anyone know much about this guy? Sounds an excellent risk / reward pick we would take with an early 40's pick.

"
Height, Weight:
193cm, 92kg
Profile: Suffering a second season-ending ACL, Baldwin is one of the most exciting players in this year's draft and if not for the second knee injury may have been in the top-10 draft mix. Dominating in the Under 16s, Baldwin has proven he is a strong marking force and damaging close to goal.
Height, Weight:
193cm, 92kg
Profile: Suffering a second season-ending ACL, Baldwin is one of the most exciting players in this year's draft and if not for the second knee injury may have been in the top-10 draft mix. Dominating in the Under 16s, Baldwin has proven he is a strong marking force and damaging close to goal."
Interesting that Chris rates Kaine Baldwin above Jackson Callow despite 2 knee reconstructions.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Interesting that Chris rates Kaine Baldwin above Jackson Callow despite 2 knee reconstructions.
Afl draft central also rate Baldwin ahead of Callow on talent.
Athletically Callow is quicker (3.08sec vs 3.18s) but with lower agility and endurance.
Plus Callow is 10kegs heavier at the same height. He needs to slim down significantly.

"Callow is viewed as a mid-to-late draft prospect. The top key position forwards such as Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, Riley Thilthorpe (dual position ruck) and Kaine Baldwin are all rated inside the top 30 on pure ability, and then comes a number of even key position options after that, of which Callow is in that group."

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Why not take both ............................................. insert Old El Paso giff ........................................

• Love

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
this is the worst year i have seen for lack of talk,study on draft pick possibilities.

No one has a clue who is the best kids.
If it was a horse race, it would be like barracking a winner on the back of a run over 15 months ago.
Not exactly a hot form line.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I will be spewing if Hollands is a quality player, because we have been shafted by this father/son rule.
Only Richo in the last 25 years has been a winner for us.
Naish looks like he will be the next Roach.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I will be spewing if Hollands is a quality player, because we have been shafted by this father/son rule.
Only Richo in the last 25 years has been a winner for us.
Naish looks like he will be the next Roach.
Joel Bowden ? Was he a father son?

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
and Roach

the 4 R's. So unless Jackson has a middle name beginning with R its a pass for me.
It would seem to be damn good kharma to have tassie boys around the club for Richmond. Get them to the Greek!

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Yes he was , as was older brother Sean. Patrick came over from the doggies if I remember correctly.
Yes thanks, Zips point is still valid re our low levels of Father Son success. Really Richo and Joel are the only ones who had significant careers

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Yes thanks, Zips point is still valid re our low levels of Father Son success. Really Richo and Joel are the only ones who had significant careers
We've done OK with sons of players from other clubs, Shane Tuck, Ty Zantuck, (for a while), Andy Krakouer,

Reactions: 1 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Ok we are running a Phantom Draft starting Tuesday night 19:00 guys and have 9 spots left. Anybody wanting to participate