Dragecevic | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dragecevic

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
I notice a few people have said get rid of Duncan Kellaway as he is injured alot.

Looking at our list, I thought of Marc Dragecevic, is it worth keeping him on the list ?

He has had two knee injuries, played two senior games in the past two years (which he didnt set the world of fire), isnt named in the best players for Coburg. It just seems he hasnt done much for the club this year at all.

Is it worth keeping Marc Dragecevic on the Richmond list next year or try trading him ? Lets face it, he has been very ordinary this year.

One thing that works in his favor is that he is still young, the thing against him, he did the same knee twice and hasnt regained great form.

It all depends nwo As has been stated previously on here we can get rid of all the players that some of us would like to in one year. So this means next year like it or not there will probably still be players there that some don't want to be there (including me) but IMO Dragga should be given another season.

There have been a few threads on who we should get rid of how many will retire how many will be drafted traded etc... all very good reading (well mostly).

i reckon we should give the kid a chance. he has been a tough ride and he has still got a few good years in him, if frawley was smart enough he would play him in the last 4 games(which he didnt) to see how he goes and whther to trade him or not. i know that 4 games often don't show u a players quality, but at least give the kid a chance.

Dragga is a tough one. Showed good potential before doing his knee twice and obviously everyone wants to see him succeed because it would be a fairytale story.

I suppose the hard truth though is whether he is likely to deliver on that same promise that he showed after being slowed down by two knee reco's?

Given that there are planty of other players on the list that don't have an excuse and who will not be on the list next year, I would give Dragga one more year.

only thing is VG, he isnt being named in the best players for Coburg.

I kind of agree with you, in lets see what his made of. But there are others on our list who we should really test out as they are playing better than Draga. NO I do not mean King, Rogers or Pettifer.

Even though DRAGGA has not had a great year, there was not a lot of expectation on him this year.

He will stay simply as there are far more who deserve to go and are coming out of contract. At least we know he can play where as most of the other we know can't.

It was only about a month ago or so that dragga could actually train. It understandably took him a while to get confidence in his knee. Getting games into him this year was bonus. Wait and give him a full pre-season.