DRAW 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DRAW 2023

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Apart from the draw what I am looking forward to in 2023 are the relative new boys performing.
Sure, we have our champions in Vlastuin, Grimes, Bolton, Martin, Prestia and Nankervis, Rioli to name just 6.
As for the somewhat new boys, hoping for big things from the likes of Cumberland, Hugo/Ralphsmith, Miller, MJR, to name 4.
There are others coming through of course, but I am excited as to what those I have named can bring to the table.

Reactions: 2 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Next Tuesday, 21 February guys

L
ock it into your Calendar Reminders :eyes

Check with whatever membership group you are in, I know like the MCC Members are at 10am next Tuesday and looks like below club members are at 12pm for MCG games.

Tickets for Rounds 1-15 of the 2023 AFL Premiership Season will go on sale

1676284579715.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
pretty sure i haven't yet received my 2023 barcode. Better come by Feb 21.

On Another note, Richmond and the AFL are yet to release a single page PDF fixture for 2023 (or if they have, I can’t find it). I like to hang it up on the fridge at home and my work desk. It’s a bit annoying.

Last edited:

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat
Oh to go back to the good old days of the whole season draw coming out so you could plan your life around the game.
book your cheap flights accommodation. Oh the good old days.

Reactions: 4 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Oh to go back to the good old days of the whole season draw coming out so you could plan your life around the game.
book your cheap flights accommodation. Oh the good old days.
Yep. Was wanting to do my annual 2 week road trip up north, substituting Gold Coast for Brisbane. On hold because the first round where the dates aren’t set is, you guessed it, when we play Brisbane. It could be a Thursday night , Friday night, Saturday or Sunday. Bloody annoying

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Yep. Was wanting to do my annual 2 week road trip up north, substituting Gold Coast for Brisbane. On hold because the first round where the dates aren’t set is, you guessed it, when we play Brisbane. It could be a Thursday night , Friday night, Saturday or Sunday. Bloody annoying
Rounds 4-7: tickets on sale Tuesday March 21 at 10.00am AEDT
Rounds 8-11: tickets on sale Tuesday April 18 at 10.00am AEST
Rounds 12-15: tickets on sale Tuesday May 23 at 10.00am AEST

As you said, Round 16 is in Brisbane and dates to be advised :LOL:
Oh well, I've got my airfare and accommodation all booked anyway, going up on the Thursday 29 June until Monday 03 July.
Ready and raring to go :eyes

1676367147165.png

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
pretty sure i haven't yet received my 2023 barcode. Better come by Feb 21.

On Another note, Richmond and the AFL are yet to release a single page PDF fixture for 2023 (or if they have, I can’t find it). I like to hang it up on the fridge at home and my work desk. It’s a bit annoying.
Is this what you're looking for?

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
I can't find a link to get tickets for Round 2 vs Crows in Adelaide.

The only thing I've found is the link Ricemagic posted above (#306) which states the Ticketek Members On-Sales as 6 march.

Is it going to be a Crows members-only lockout?

I have some overseas visitors coming here that week and they want to see a live game. That round 2 game fits perfectly with their itinerary and would also give them a chance to observe some real South Australian feral low-lifes. I am looking to buy 4 tickets, although Adelaide FC corporate events would be beyond our budget.

Any help appreciated.

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty

The only thing I've found is the link Ricemagic posted above (#306) which states the Ticketek Members On-Sales as 6 march.

I have some overseas visitors coming here that week and they want to see a live game. That round 2 game fits perfectly with their itinerary and would also give them a chance to observe some real South Australian feral low-lifes. I am looking to buy 4 tickets, although Adelaide FC corporate events would be beyond our budget.

Any help appreciated.

Adelaide Oval is a ticketek venue, Yinnar, and they definitely have general admission available to all games bar the Showdowns.

I'm sure at some point they will be available through ticketek.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria

Any help appreciated.
You will be fine mate, GA will go on sale a day or so after members

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I have some overseas visitors coming here that week and they want to see a live game. That round 2 game fits perfectly with their itinerary and would also give them a chance to observe some real South Australian feral low-lifes.
What did they do to *smile* you off so much that you want to scar them for life? :eek:
They’ll never want to return to Australia after experiencing that mob.
Unless we win then they’ll want to become citizens :LOL:

Reactions: 1 users

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021

Any help appreciated.
Yeah you won't find anything until at least March 6, I checked everywhere man, if I find anything I'll let you know.

At least according to this, it's tickets for Club members for 15 rounds, 3 rounds for AFL Members, so I'm locking in as many rounds as I can :notworthy:

Ticket on-sale times
MCG (Ticketek)
Tuesday February 21

12pm – Club Members (Rounds 1-15)
2pm – AFL Members (Rounds 1-3 Only)

Wednesday February 22
12pm – General Public (Rounds 1-15)

MARVEL STADIUM (Ticketmaster)
Tuesday February 21

10am – AFL Members (Rounds 1-3 Only)
12pm – Club Members (Rounds 1-15)

Wednesday February 22
12pm – General Public (Rounds 1-15)

1676455467630.png

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion

Any help appreciated.
Last year I did the Adelaide road trip and only about 2 bays were available to non-Crows and even that was blocked out for a long time.

The other option is to join the cheer squad and sit with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users