DRAW 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DRAW 2023

feisty tige

Tiger Legend
Oct 15, 2003
Dandenong
HI all, long time since my last post. I am hoping to get accommodation in Brissy and it just so happens it is around the same time as our game up there but alas no fixture confirmation yet.

My question, does anyone have any ideas on what accommodation might be good with family to get to a game up there, wouldn't mind booking in the next week or so. Have not been to Qld before so any advice would be handy. We will be staying for about four nights hoping that the game is in between some of the time we are there.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
HI all, long time since my last post. I am hoping to get accommodation in Brissy and it just so happens it is around the same time as our game up there but alas no fixture confirmation yet.

My question, does anyone have any ideas on what accommodation might be good with family to get to a game up there, wouldn't mind booking in the next week or so. Have not been to Qld before so any advice would be handy. We will be staying for about four nights hoping that the game is in between some of the time we are there.

I would suggest looking for an apartment I Southbank. Plenty of restaurants, a walk across the bridge to the city. 30 minute stroll to the Gabba or get the bus for free with your footy ticket.

Reactions: 1 user

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Anyone know how far in advance the latter part of the season final fixtures are announced?

I note that on the weekend commencing Fri 7th July (round 17). Match days and times are still stating “TBD”.

I’m looking at booking travel to Melbourne to watch Tiges vs Swannies for that round. But still don’t know when/where (MCG vs Docklands) we are playing over that weekend. Would like to fly over Fri night. But if we end up scheduled in for Thurs or Fri, it would be a wasted flight booking it in now.

Last edited:

Platinum member

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 30, 2015
Reservoir
Anyone know how far in advance the latter part of the season final fixtures are announced?

I note that on the weekend commencing Fri 7th July (round 17). Match days and times are still stating “TBD”.

I’m looking at booking travel to Melbourne to watch Tiges vs Swannies for that round. But still don’t know when/where (MCG vs Docklands) we are playing over that weekend.
It’s at the mcg

Letsroar

Tiger Superstar
May 19, 2014

Southbank is the place in my view
spent 15 months there for work
next time i visit brisbane will stay there.
close to most things including the gabba.
i just walked to the games

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
At the risk of looking ahead, all of a sudden our draw is looking more & more like the worst in the comp.
That said I guess that's what it feels like for most sides that are struggling. We just havn't felt like this for quite a while.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
R16 - Thurs June 29 v Brisbane (Gabba)
R17 - Thurs July 6 v Sydney (MCG)
R18 - Sun July 16 v WC (Optus Stadium)
R19 - Sat July 22 v Hawthorn (MCG)
R20 - Sun July 30 v Melbourne (MCG)
R21 - Fri Aug 4 v Western Bulldogs (Marvel)
R22 - Sun Aug 13 v St Kilda (Marvel)
R23 - Sat Aug 19 v Nth Melb (MCG)
R24 - TBA v Port Adelaide (Adelaide Oval)

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
R16 - Thurs June 29 v Brisbane (Gabba)
R17 - Thurs July 6 v Sydney (MCG)
R18 - Sun July 16 v WC (Optus Stadium)
R19 - Sat July 22 v Hawthorn (MCG)
R20 - Sun July 30 v Melbourne (MCG)
R21 - Fri Aug 4 v Western Bulldogs (Marvel)
R22 - Sun Aug 13 v St Kilda (Marvel)
R23 - Sat Aug 19 v Nth Melb (MCG)
R24 - TBA v Port Adelaide (Adelaide Oval)

consecutive Thursday nights again. I hate the AFL so much,. *Smiling* Dogs!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
At least one is away.

a couple sat arvo games is good. Not many night games either is a plus.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Was waiting for this to be released so I could book my world cup flights and hotels. Glad I waited as I can work both the Dogs and North games around my flights now. Will miss the Hawks and Saints games unfortunately.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
FMD. Thursday at the Gabba. 29th June too. I'm an accountant and 30 June is one of my biggest days. Can't be hung over. Couldn't make it Saturday could you AFL you *smile* munchers

• Angry

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
They can shove those grubby horrible untimely awful duscusting Thursday night games where the sun don't shine.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
FMD. Thursday at the Gabba. 29th June too. I'm an accountant and 30 June is one of my biggest days. Can't be hung over. Couldn't make it Saturday could you AFL you *smile* munchers
Can you take some clients and write it off??

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Essendon have got a good draw, they play the Eagles twice, the Roos twice, GWS twice, that's lucky.............oh wait, their coach was 2IC at the AFL last year.

Last edited:
  • Haha