Dream team 2009 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dream team 2009

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide
Tigermad2005 said:
Are we going to run a draft again this year if so i'm in.

The draft one was for Supercoach - and I would be happy to be in it. ( not running it)

SC opened today for anyone interested.

skiptomystu

Follow me on Twitter @Stuart_Wilson23
Jun 29, 2004
I'd be happy to defend my title again, although like U2 I don't think I could run it.

One idea............

The AFL Dream Team that gets run on the AFL site had a premium game last year where every player in a league can only appear once, and there is a draft and everything, so its the same as what we did last year, but all the hard stuff has been organised.

However last year there was a small fee for playing if I remember correctly.

One to keep an eye on if we can't run this like last year.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ahhh Dream team, Supercoach what a great way to while some time away always some good fun.

Has really become somewhat of a phenomenon really, very engaging and popular.

Good concept for footy fans.

skiptomystu

Follow me on Twitter @Stuart_Wilson23
Jun 29, 2004
craig said:
Ahhh Dream team, Supercoach what a great way to while some time away always some good fun.

Has really become somewhat of a phenomenon really, very engaging and popular.

Good concept for footy fans.
It's getting bigger and bigger each year, no doubt will become as big as the fantasy sports in America in time. So easy to lose track of time when this stuff opens up again.

KiwiTig

Tiger Superstar
Dec 27, 2007
Williamstown
The premium dreamteam was a disappointment last year. They gave the prize to the league with the highest average score so it became a team event rather than a competition.

Ultimate Footy is another draft based comp. Has a unique scoring system but once I got used to it it was OK. Made your player decisions different. Also can play with 8 coaches which gives a better pool of players.

Of course all this might come to an end when Gold Coast comes in. How do you run a league when some of your players aren't playing. I suppose they have a couple of years to figure something out. Dreamteam/SC is the only reason I want another Sydney team in the comp!

I'll be in for another crack at anything. Love this stuff.....

Hes My Hero

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
Check this bloke out with his dreamteam.
Quite funny. :hihi :rofl :hihi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbTQP_oscXs&feature=related

Azza

Tiger Champion
Aug 30, 2007
Cogs only $176,400 on DT, probably playing this w/e. Could be great value (if you've got a trade to spare...)!

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Dreamteam must be heavy with web traffic at the moment...can't load up the logon screen...

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
Rfc4Ever said:
Dreamteam must be heavy with web traffic at the moment...can't load up the logon screen...
Tell me about it i needed to make a late change ( had davis on the bench instead of beamsand captain!) . And as soon as the round started it worked!!! :mad: