Dream Team Comps | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dream Team Comps

froars

"Famous last words - I'll be good"
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Does anyone know if there are any Dream Team-like competitions like the ones The Age and the Australian used to run (or they still may)

Cheers

Froars

(Thank you to the PuntRoadEnd management team for providing me with a new password) :-*

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Froars The AFL website runs a dreamteam game see either AFL dreamteam thread on this site from last week or visit the AFL website go to fun & games and register your interest in that game through the links they have.
It was supposed to have opened last friday but as yet NOTHING ( I have emailed the FailFL and as yet they haven't answered as to why its not open yet. I suspect incompetence)Anyway as far as I know The Australian still runs their dreamteam game but you better get cracking to get ya entries in by wednesday i'd imagine.(just a guess)
Anyway Froars The AFL one is the way to go check it out (and read the AFL dtreamteam thread)
Cheers

F

Froars Mk II

Yes, much to my embarrassment i saw your thread just after i had posted. I love those comps - little bit better than tipping hey. I usually am hopeless, but it's something fun to do during the season. Will give it a burl.

Cheers