Drunken Posts | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Drunken Posts

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
Expecting this thread to get a fair workout come Sunday night. I know I'll be making an appearance. :rofl

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
BRING IT BACK!!!

Who remembers when Hawker used to zoom around in the hovercraft around Waverley and the MCG at Hawks home games?

Bring it back at the G next Saturday!!!!**

**should probably belong in drunken post, but really, I shouldn't be the only one who remembers this!!!

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
SCOOP said:
Why are you Allan Moffat it?

decided to have my own feb fast in may. not sure who thought of febfast but IMO its a ridiculous idea to take a month off the grog in the hottest month of the year... may suits me better and i'm thinking of making it an annual thing.

E

easy_tiger

Im pre-emptively posting here, cause im gonna be drunk after 1 more little rum, but I think I'll be in bed.

1eyedtiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 2, 2007
Okay, I've had a few tonight. My posts might possibly be disregarded but are probably much closer to the truth than if I were sober. ;D

royce67

Tiger Rookie
Jun 4, 2008
Hobart
Quality stuff BB. It's my birthday, I'm as full as a boot and looking forward to watching the opening game of next year just prior to the Albury Cup.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
BluesBloke said:
This thread is 6 years old tomorrow.

Get posting.

I thought that might have been a few posts in here last night. I was the driver last night for my wife so I behaved.

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
Let's get this thread up and going again!!

I wish Steve Kernahan still played and Elliott was still president. There we go.

PLUS: I'm amazed nobody posted in this thread once in the four year run. How? Shame.