Drunken Posts | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Drunken Posts

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
On the gold coast. Friends have forsaken me. Getting shitfaced. Could do with a line of ... fill in the gap

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah don't really understood the current tattoo fad. Each to their own of course, but you don't need to be a Rhodes scholar to know the laser tattoo removal industry will make a killing in around 10-15 years time

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
skybeau said:
In Ian's defence, Vicious Delicious is an incredibly good album.

Forgot all about that .Listening now.Full of adrenaline and can't go to sleep.

MUST SMASH PIES!

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
BluesBloke said:
TO LOVE WHEN YOUR HEARTS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!! OWW OWW OWWWWW JOHN FARNHAM YEAH!!!
I must've been blind the other night. I reckon John Farnham's a fat, greedy bastard whose music never warranted that many last time tours. :rofl

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
CARLTON ARE A TOP FOUR SIDE (had a fair few tonight but reckon it belongs in this thread)

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
This thread deserves a post. Few beers watching us lose. Many more at Eddiehead watching the bummers lose. Had a few more to celebrate that. Pubs at Fitzroy with the lads. Casio and blind won $200 on black on roulette wheel. That paid for my night. Live in Warrnambool and don't get out much. Top night had. Trying to write half sober not working will have a huge hangover in morning.