Drunken Posts | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Drunken Posts

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
I reckon a thread's needed on this!! No doubt about it!

Post here when you're drunk!!

P.S GOURDIS!!!

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
THERE'S ONLY ONE TONY LOCKETT.

ONE TONY LOCKETT

THERES ONLY ONE TONY LOCKETT

ONE TONY LOCKETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
aruba JAMAICA OOOOOOOOH I WANNA TAKE YA!!

BERMUDA, BAHAMA, COME ON PRETTY MAMA!!

:cutelaugh

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
Just cracked my first beer of the day half an hour ago. More posts to come in this thread in the coming hours!! ;D

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
.....so I said lissssten matee, uve got no ideas whet your talking about.....Jackson's problem isn't his kicking. It's his genes. Hes a ranga.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
KnightersRevenge said:
.....so I said lissssten matee, uve got no ideas whet your talking about.....Jackson's problem isn't his kicking. It's his genes. Hes a ranga.

MAybe Jackson's genes are too tight??

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
BluesBloke said:
CARNA TOIGES!

Are you in charge of Carlton's list. Just saw on AFL website you are interested in R Clarke. You must be seriously drunk ;D

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
MB78 said:
Are you in charge of Carlton's list. Just saw on AFL website you are interested in R Clarke. You must be seriously drunk ;D
Saw that too...would be spewin if we picked him up, although the CEO Greg Swann said on radio earlier today, exact words, that the rumours were "absolute crap".

Mind you, Mick Malthouse also didn't speak to the Blues til AFTER Ratts got the arse. So who knows. :rofl