Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Cam guthrie was buying a kebab in front of me the other day. He is strikingly slender through the hips and his arse is like Kate Moss's.

Dusty will monster him.

Remind me not to stand next to you in the urinals.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Christ, when I saw this thread bumped I immediately thought that Dusty had a corkie.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
The stage is set waiting for its Star to shine.

If Dusty decides to impose himself fully we are a big chance at redemption.

Something tells me he's been waiting for this time since 2018.

That's it, craig.
Reckon Dusty will pull the trigger tonight.
The Lions game was just a prelude to what he can bring to September action.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
just bumping Dusty up because he did a few things again last night that not many can do .. and he really got in Dangers ear ..

Reactions: 1 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Any news on the corkie?

I was just a bit concerned , corkie above the knee is what I heard,

And wasn’t that what he had last year ?

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
article on Dusty / Tiges in the Guardian today

Opponents of every shape and size were sent to him – lambs to the slaughter the lot of them.

Earlier this year I was reading Stephen Fry's book Heroes (about the ancient Greek legends), and that quote reminded me of Heracles.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Not sure what Danger said but Martin uncharectistically went at him. Scared Danger back into his shell as he wasn't seen again.

Wasn't Dusty's injury issues last year before the Prelim called a corkie?

Reactions: 1 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Not sure what Danger said but Martin uncharectistically went at him. Scared Danger back into his shell as he wasn't seen again.

Wasn't Dusty's injury issues last year before the Prelim called a corkie?
I don’t remember danger after half time.
SelWood and Ablett tried bloody hard but it didn’t help.

Last edited:

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Dusty needs to burn those boots he wore last night; never to be worn again. He kicked like a mule most of the night. Hopefully he still has the yellow Pumas from 2017.

But otherwise he was typically Dusty like. Not as dominant as last week but still had significant influence on the result. What a player!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Dusty makes Richmond Brownlow history

Dustin Martin has rocketed into first place on Richmond’s all-time list for the most Brownlow Medal votes.

The brilliant midfielder polled 23 votes in last night’s count, taking his overall Brownlow tally to 176 in 10 seasons of AFL football.

He moved past Tiger ‘Immortal’ Kevin Bartlett, who polled a total of 160 votes in his illustrious league football career.

Those numbers for Bartlett are inflated due to the fact that during the 1976-77 seasons, two sets of 3-2-1 Brownlow votes were awarded for each game, following the introduction of two field umpires per match.

Martin, who finished equal sixth in last night’s count, now is in fifth place on the list of current AFL players with most Brownlow votes, behind Gary Ablett, 261, Patrick Dangerfield, 209, Joel Selwood, 198 and Scott Pendlebury 194.

And, he’s in 16th place overall for the most Brownlow votes in AFL/VFL history.

Reactions: 6 users