Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Hope so to Waita. Personally still think de boer gets away with blue murder.

Bloody does.
Dusty to test his tactics if he is brave enough , or whoever when Dusty ventures FF one out!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Hope so to Waita. Personally still think de boer gets away with blue murder.
Dusty should go to the umpires before the game and use blobbo's reasoning. Tell them he has 2 broken arms, a couple of fractured legs, his back is very badly sunburned and his torso has all sorts of strained muscles. If *smile* touches any of them then he is not playing in the 'spirit of the game' and should therefore be getting free kicks

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Just sit back and enjoy.

Guy goes nuts (from America).

He plays anywhere near this and current form , its Dusty time and Tigers flag.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
It would be minor for most players, the only slight issue with Dustin is he is a 'bleeder' and has more troubles with corkies than most.

With good management he should be fine.

Added to that last year's corkie was a particularly bad one, remember he had 2 weeks to get over it and was still hampered.

I noticed he wasn't moving as well as usual after about mid way through the first quarter, but he did still manage a few bursts of speed and maneuverability.

I reckon he is having an easier week, getting some attention, and will be fine on Saturday (bloody hope so, players like Dusty are not replaceable).

DS

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
A fired up Dusty special who will make Boer pay for last time!

Have this feeling Martin will be imperious on Saturday.
GWS can throw whoever they like onto the great man and it won't really have an impact over the duration of the match.

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Added to that last year's corkie was a particularly bad one, remember he had 2 weeks to get over it and was still hampered.

I noticed he wasn't moving as well as usual after about mid way through the first quarter, but he did still manage a few bursts of speed and maneuverability.

I reckon he is having an easier week, getting some attention, and will be fine on Saturday (bloody hope so, players like Dusty are not replaceable).

DS

He copped a knee to the ribs in the 2017 Prelim too and the story was that he was going into the grand final injured etc etc.

...then he ripped Adelaide a new one. :cool:

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Well done Dusty as usual, but as always, gives me the *smile* when he can't have his Dad there to watch live.

Keep feeding the criminals you f..k..g bureaucrats.