Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Plenty on here not huge fans of Wayne Campbell, so putting that to one side he did make an interesting point when asked about shorter game time possibly becoming the norm.....

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
When Dusty wins his 2nd Brownlow/Norm Smith double this year, he has to be part of every all time GOAT discussion. He really gets short changed in a lot of those discussions (not that he'd care I assume). He's too selfless and gives off when he can do things himself. He's unlike every other GOAT.

I think when he does another treble, it wont be a discussion. It'll simply be a fact. and the olden style fact, when facts were facts.

I even think it doesn't need to be a treble. I think 'just' the NS/premiership double would do it.

Actually, I dont even think it would need to be a double. I think just the NS would do it.

But Im planning for the treble

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The Geelong clowns are shitting themselves.
Brainless just said on MMM.
The reason Martin didn't play on thutzdey night had nothing to do with an injury.
Its cash related.
Then the dumbest clown in the world instead of knocking it on the head as absolute bullshiit.
He said he will look into it.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
The Geelong clowns are shitting themselves.
Brainless just said on MMM.
The reason Martin didn't play on thutzdey night had nothing to do with an injury.
Its cash related.
Then the dumbest clown in the world instead of knocking it on the head as absolute bullshiit.
He said he will look into it.
Huh???? Cash related???

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
Why he was picked to play when he is clearly hampered by his ribs to me is astounding. He’s had no influence in two games now. I say keep him out until his ribs have healed.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Why he was picked to play when he is clearly hampered by his ribs to me is astounding. He’s had no influence in two games now. I say keep him out until his ribs have healed.

If he was on Gilligan's Island, he wouldnpl play GINGER...
Hardwick and his constant persistence to play injured players continues.
If anyone says to me Dusty looked 100% i will spew up.
He wasn't tackling and he wasn't going into any contests.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Dusty wasn't in the game today with his usual bulldozing runs, avoided heavy contact and sure marking so he has to be carrying an injury. He is too valuable man to risk so he should be wrapped up in cotton wool until he is ready to fire. There are a couple of kids in the 2nds who could deputize well enough

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Mate, When I broke a couple of ribs I could barely breathe let alone exercise

I fractured my ribs,i was Fked for over a month.
I couldn't laugh because it would hurt, let alone have someone tackle me.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Not sure you should put a bloke with broken ribs on a plane for 3 hours.
Bring him back after the bye...

tigre garçon

Yes, 2017, 2019 and 2020... were very good years!
Apr 22, 2004
The club wouldn't play Dusty with broken ribs... would be negligent. Bruised ribs (significant enough) take time to heal, naturally he would be ginger and be consciously/unconsciously avoiding heavy traffic etc.

Reactions: 3 users