Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
D. Martin is only worried about Norm Smith medals these days

Reactions: 2 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Hope his ribs are now on the repair. We will need some of Dusty's best against the Swannies in the absence of Prestia & Cotch.

Funny you should say that. He look pretty distressed at one point last weekend. bent over with hands on face.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I' d have hated to see the bake he would have gotten had we lost after he gave away that down field free kick.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Possibly least effective game he has played in tiger colours. But we won.

RaoulJuke

Tiger Rookie
Sep 17, 2016
Really disappointing effort especially with so many leaders out & kids in. The 50/down the ground at the end could have been bloody costly.

I get this season is a shitshow - the year is a shitshow for everyone. But mate, u r the highest paid player in the league, with that comes great responsibility. You cant pull out crap like that

Reactions: 1 user

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
He was getting to contests but if I didnt know any better I would have thought he was trying to not get the ball. Even being the ugly game of kick to kick from the defenders - he was barely sighted.

Reactions: 1 user

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
I’d understand if it takes him a few weeks to settle into the hub.

He looks frustrated at the world right now, which is something we can all probably relate to.

Dusty made a point to keep a hand on his teammates during the song. Read into that what you will.

But one thing I’m confident about is Dusty plays well under pressure and stress.

Once he gets into a routine, he’ll absolutely dominate

Reactions: 2 users