Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
He was conspicuously intense inside 50 in the last quarter.

He really wanted it. He was like a raging bull for about 10 minutes. It was obvious he had shifted gear above the shoulders.

Ive got no dramas with him keeping the teeth on that gear nice and square for the last 4 games of the year

yeah i felt that too... not engaged for a lot of the time but you can definitely see when he switches on. Fitness not an issue.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Im sorry kids.
But i did watch the game again.
He couldnt hit a target with a hand ball and im sorry to say nearly every touch he got was either a turn over or wreck our drive going foward.
If anyone else gave away that 50 we would be screaming for them to be dropped.
He looked disinterested.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
If Jack gets ‘rested’ against North, Dusty will take over. Put him down for a 6 goal 35 possession game announcing his readiness to Captain full time, from 2021.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
I'm all for Dusty peaking at the right end of the season, but there are plenty of other superstars (that also won premierships) that did not look to be coasting all season long. Ablett, Selwood, Judd, Hodge all seemed to bring it every week. He's not an obvious choice, but would the captaincy potentially revive Dusty's intensity levels during the H&A?

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Im sorry kids.
But i did watch the game again.
He couldnt hit a target with a hand ball and im sorry to say nearly every touch he got was either a turn over or wreck our drive going foward.
If anyone else gave away that 50 we would be screaming for them to be dropped.
He looked disinterested.
Did that include the goal he kicked?

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Is he injuried that's the question , if not needs to step up with leaders out been poor of late for my liking.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hes not alone, if he is injured then he should not be playing.

Dusty

JR8

George

Rioli

The most cuplable since the return of not impacting that still haven't lifted themselves from their malaise.

Lynch gets a break from last 2 weeks with his busted hand....kudos for playing and giving contests.

Add in Houli, Stackie and Sheds who had also been below par and Lambos horror first 4 back and its no wonder weve been @#$^@^#$

Yet still in the 8 save only for the grace of playing the two of the worst sides in it apart from the Crows form and interest wise.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
We're miles away but things can change quickly. They need to. Laughably though, if we win I think we're in the top 4? Anyway, North still scare me, as does our form. A pivotal game if there ever was one.

Reactions: 2 users