Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Hit one of his greatest ever passes tonight, and then tried to top it but left it a metre soft. Lolnorf had no option but to tag tonight.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
He was better tonight but still reckon he's going at no better than 50%. Plenty of upside for when the whips are cracking.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Again, his work in close was excellent tonight. Made space for team mates so many times. Not Brownlow winning stuff, but very effective in a young midfield.

Reactions: 1 user

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Someone please tell me how he could negate being held at every contest? If it wasn't the bearded shithead it was Higgins or Hall or Williams holding on. Getting 16 and two goals is a good effort from that *smile* show.

Reactions: 8 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Someone please tell me how he could negate being held at every contest? If it wasn't the bearded shithead it was Higgins or Hall or Williams holding on. Getting 16 and two goals is a good effort from that *smile* show.
Seemed obvious on the coverage. Lambert too was often being held.

Reactions: 1 user

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
He'd better get used to it and keep his cool. De Boer next week

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Seemed obvious on the coverage. Lambert too was often being held.
and yet the commentators were praising brown stain beardy guy for doing a great job shutting down Martin.

How the AFL can allow players to essentially do the NBA version of the 'double handcheck' is beyond me. Its ugly and its cheating. Not only do the scraggers limit their man's path to the ball, but as they are dangling off them like a swollen hemorrhoid it makes it so much easier to tackle the player if they get the ball.

EdP2vZfUwAAyFd4

Reactions: 6 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
He must be so glad he passed up the bigger money to go to North.
The only down side for him, he missed the opportunity to play with sunch giants of the sport like Jasper Pittard & Jared Polec.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users