Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Yep he was not in the mood tonight.

Surprised he didn’t come out in his slippers and robe.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Really? Conca was wearing him like a condom the entire game.

This. The Conca cuddle was back in full swing and Dusty was the only cuddlee. Conca didn't let Dusty go all night. Cant believe he didn't get any free kicks. I mean, come on, how would Conca ever play better than Dusty without cheating

Reactions: 1 users

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
This. The Conca cuddle was back in full swing and Dusty was the only cuddlee. Conca didn't let Dusty go all night. Cant believe he didn't get any free kicks. I mean, come on, how would Conca ever play better than Dusty without cheating
He did a great job as the Chief says. That's what people pay to go and see. I think I just sicked a little in my mouth.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yep, looked a bit disinterested. But, just maybe he was tired from the number of games we have played in the last 2.3 weeks.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
If you're standing by yourself and the other side has the ball you can chase.

Mr Hefner had a very comfortable night by the fireplace.

Now, everybody looked exhausted. A fellow Tige pointed to Shai's last shot on goal. Could not lift his leg. And he'd spent a bit of time by the wolfskin too. So there was a bit of fatigue about the joint.

But the coach wasn't copping it.

In the footage of the 3/4 time huddle Shai seemed to bear the brunt. As they jogged backed to position after that it was Mr Hefner who looked abashed.

It's ok to have a bad night. Dustin Martin had one of them.

Reactions: 1 user