Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
The GOAT.

Worth every bloody penny.

Just a joy, a privilege, and an honour to watch him play. It’s like watching Michael Jordan play basketball, or Marlon Brando act.

Reactions: 4 users

Mantikorr

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2006
Undoubtedly the best finals player of this era, probably all time. Left Dangerfield in his wake - literally. Absolute champion. Love that he tucks the Normie away too. Only cares about the premiership

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Undoubtedly the best finals player of this era, probably all time. Left Dangerfield in his wake - literally. Absolute champion. Love that he tucks the Normie away too. Only cares about the premiership

Danger - went missing in the biggest game of his life
Dusty - 3 Premierships, 3 Norm Smiths.

Enough said, the media need to get over this drivel that Danger is Dustys equal.

Reactions: 9 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Danger - went missing in the biggest game of his life
Dusty - 3 Premierships, 3 Norm Smiths.

Enough said, the media need to get over this drivel that Danger is Dustys equal.
Difference was Clangerfield still playing for frees in the 4th Q
While Dusty was kicking goals

Reactions: 5 users

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
What made the last goal so sweet was breaking the Dangerfield tackle. So poignant!! Let there be no doubt, the best in the AFL, and the best finals player ever.

Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Put the team on his back and willed us to it. Freak goal before half time so crucial. GOAT conversation.

Reactions: 4 users

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
He put the team on his back and won us the game. Those goals were ridiculous. Has to be known now as the best finals performer ever, no question.

Reactions: 7 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Wow. He is Jordan like with his desire to influence a game. Just decides I'll try a bit here, and magic happens. He is an absolute freak.

Reactions: 2 users

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
I'm sure many of us remember Matty Knights kicking 3 extraordinary goals against Essendon in a final at the MCG in 1995. I never thought I would see any more skillful goalkicking efforts in a final but Dustin Martin tonight just made me shake my head in disbelief. Absolute freak.

• Love

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Had a couple of foreign guys here watching their first ever AFL match. Dustys goal in the last where he just snatched it off the GFC boys turned and out it through from the boundary blew them away. Both jumped to their feet and asked "did you see that?!?!?"

We've got two more supporters, we'll, Dusty has.

Last edited:
  • Love

tigerjoe

EAT 'EM ALIVE TIGERS!
Aug 24, 2003
Melbourne
Forget GAblett senior, forget W Carey, Forget R Barassi, forget G Ablett jnr, Forget L Matthew’s.........

In the hardest era, the most scrutinised, the most equitable, etc, etc.......

Dusty has shown again and again that he is the greatest of all time!!!!

Mac

Tiger Champion
Sep 16, 2003
Everyone’s already said it all.... I just wanted to get into the act!

And not just 4 goals..... 2 superb goals, 1 awesome goal and 1 absolutely out of the freaky stratosphere that makes other player stop and gawk.

Simply amazing.

Reactions: 6 users