Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Just looked in the Wiki n I got one right. Twas Bucky that smacked him behind play.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hawthorn might've been a good team back in the 80's but they were a very dirty side.
Dippa and Brereton were 2 of the worse

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Hawthorn might've been a good team back in the 80's but they were a very dirty side.
Dippa and Brereton were 2 of the worse
Plenty of dirty sides back in the days. Old elbows Dippa can't have been all bad, he even won a Brownlow for his smooth n stylish footballing abilities.

Reactions: 1 user

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Regarding highlights of soccer players like Ronaldo and Messi, basketball players like Jordan and James, or anyone else on that level for their respective sport - people can universally understand the beauty in the abilities of these type of players without knowing anything about the sport in question.

Dusty is on that level of great.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Brereton, the ****** dog has been sucking up to Richmond ever since he got 7 weeks for breaking Tony Free's jaw.

Reactions: 1 users

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Don’t get the admiration of dermie.

Absolute nightmare of a commentator, very selfish over talker, who loves the sound of his voice way too much.

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Grimesy revealed Dusty drank taipan venom for breakfast on GF eve.

you couldn't make this *smile* up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Grimesy revealed Dusty drank taipan venom for breakfast on GF eve.

you couldn't make this *smile* up.
I didn't think Taipans were that far south, sound better than Brown snake though, and both are aggressive, deadly and close relations.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I didn't think Taipans were that far south, sound better than Brown snake though, and both are aggressive, deadly and close relations.

yeah theres a coastal taipan down here very rarely seen by anyone other than cane farmers.

it looked more fine taipan than muscly brown to me.

plus green tree snake's would have gone to Geelongs breakfast.

I still cant believe Dusty milked it into his footy boots and imbibed the venom through his feet

it explains all the boot changes, and him peaking off his face, like Jim Morrison, in the last 2 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users