Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The way he can grab the ball in a mass of players and then run off and do constructive things is astounding. I don't think I've ever seen someone who can just grab it and go so effectively.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Needs to come with a don’t try this at home warning... young bloke just kneed himself in the chops re-enacting the 4th gf goal
Did he manage to at least find two helpful, well-meaning simpletons to assist him with the re-enactment? He would have needed one to drop an easy mark, bend down, pick the ball up and hand it to him and another to throw himself into the fence.

Oh Lordy, that goal is never going to get old, is it?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Did he manage to at least find two helpful, well-meaning simpletons to assist him with the re-enactment? He would have needed one to drop an easy mark, bend down, pick the ball up and hand it to him and another to throw himself into the fence.

No

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

It would make a great screen saver so ever time you went back to the computer, picked up your phone it would put a little smile on your face.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It is not necessarily something he would have imagined when he was a kid himself - Martin admitted to 7 News on Friday night that “as a little kid I didn’t even think AFL players were real.

I don't think you are real Dusty, I reckon you're un*******real.
Dusty seems to have quite the love affair with QLD, glad he's still got a few years to go on his contract.

Reactions: 1 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Can anyone access the John Ralph article in today’s HeraldSun about Dusty not letting Geelong win three Premierships...?

And maybe copy and paste it here please?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Pure sex.
It's insane to think that's just one years highlights. Haven't watched any footy for about 4 weeks, that gave me goosebumps and has put a massive smile on my face.

He has no right to end up with the ball a lot of the time, he just doesn't take his eyes of it. And his footwork/balance is just amazing.

Let's hope we can get a few more years of joy from the great man.

Reactions: 1 user