Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

tigerjoe

EAT 'EM ALIVE TIGERS!
Aug 24, 2003
Melbourne
Plenty of clips of Dusty on youtube that are just out of this world...

We are so lucky to have him.

What a player!!!!!

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
Plenty of clips of Dusty on youtube that are just out of this world...

We are so lucky to have him.

What a player!!!!!
He has fun and enjoys himself off season.
As he should.
When it comes to training & the serious business he is switched on ‘better than most’.

As BR has pointed out for us .

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
If it's the same DJ then he's a mad Tigers supporter. Often emailing into Talking Tigers podcast and has been for a few years. He's fairly big as far as DJs go. Some of the comments on here reek of jealousy.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Canberra
Had dinner with 6 non-richmond supporting mates last night. Consensus was that it was goal of the year.

Was trying to argue that his first goal was just as good, but was told to stop gloating and topic was changed!
It's good to be a humble Tigers' supporter.

I trust they shouted you TF2017!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Chimp's Love of the Tiger
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Had a dream last night that we won a 3 peat and Dusty a 4th Norm Smith. Felt so real I could touch it.

If that happens, he would have to go close to being the greatest player of all time wouldn't he?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Had a dream last night that we won a 3 peat and Dusty a 4th Norm Smith. Felt so real I could touch it.

If that happens, he would have to go close to being the greatest player of all time wouldn't he?
Nah. One great game a year, nowhere near consistent enough. Gets tagged out of at least a couple of Home n Away games a year n loafs his way through a handful of others throwing extra pressure onto his team mates.

• Haha