Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Ive found a deficiency in Dustys game.

Selflessness in front of goals.

Theres no-one better to finish the business Dustman. Finish it.

It’s all good Ezy, when there’s a cup on the line the great man will do the business.

He was just playing with the Blues tonight, like a cat with a ball of yarn.

Round 1 games are just for fun when you’re panels better than the opposition.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ive found a deficiency in Dustys game.

Selflessness in front of goals.

Theres no-one better to finish the business Dustman. Finish it.
Think the idea was purely to milk another 30 off the clock in the end and cut their time with the ball if he missed, but Jack dropped a soda, luckily got the free.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Lost all of his set shot confidence. Needs to go back to the VFL and get his mojo back.

• Haha

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Just another day in the office from the great one.

PS - has anyone checked in too see how Liam Jones’ chest cavity is?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Some of the things this guy can do with the footy just astounds you.

Even right at the end, when other players are clearly tiring, he can hit that pass straight onto Lamberts chest which should have given us a 30 point win. I saw that and just smiled thinking, how many other players in the comp can do that and he does it so regularly. Superstar.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Stick your $50m lotto winnings on him for the B'low. Its like watching an Avenger swat away those pesky space invaders.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
what can you say?
makes the other 'guns' of the comp look like spud-guns
seriously, he's more complete

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Past 3 years he's started the season slow and worked his way into form. He's looking super fit now and was running on top of the ground late in the quarters. He's set for a 2017 like season where he won all the awards. Just adding more highlights to his highlight reel.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Ive heard of peak oil, people at raves peaking, ive eaten peaking duck,

But the concept of Peak Dusty,

had me unable to sleep last night

Stick your $50m lotto winnings on him for the B'low. Its like watching an Avenger swat away those pesky space invaders.

If he doesn't whack anyone, he's like Winx in a stakes race

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Why do we, as Australian’s, celebrate the queens birthday when we could be celebrating Dustin Martin’s birthday?

Reactions: 5 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Why do we, as Australian’s, celebrate the queens birthday when we could be celebrating Dustin Martin’s birthday?
Michael Zerafa calling out Martin for a boxing match, what an absolute wanker. Has Dustin Martin ever purported to be a boxer, has Dustin Martin ever called you a wanker even though you are by calling out a guy that is not a boxer or even tried to pretend he is one in his own game. Typical moron boxer trying for wanker headlines, sounds like he needs a pay packet after flogging the previous wanker. Some Australian boxers used to let their gloves do the talking now they are like the wanker brigade from the US being all mouth and hoping to win to back up their outlandish statements.
Ok wanker Zerafa, come play a game on the ‘G’ in the heat of the battle. Yeah right, duck out of water. Idiot, rant over, now ignore.

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
Have watched that first goal more than a dozen times now, and its quite ridiculous really that he was able to fend off Liam Jones so easily. Checked his specifications and Jones is listed as 1.98m and 98kgs, and the guy ended up on his back as if he was a fly being swatted away. Comforting to know Dusty hasnt lost any of his strength and power, as he clearly looks like he's slimed down.

Anyone know how much weight he's dropped? Dusty's listed as 93kg but looks to have shed a few kgs for sure.