Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Check out Dusty's last goal in the GF. The motion of turning/pivoting and shaking off Flopperfield was all done while remaining on the balls of his feet.

TBR tells us the Dusty sux at all other sports but maybe he has a career post football as a dancer :cool:

Just get a more competent dance partner, Dusty. That clown just keeps falling over :D

Dangerflog said he wanted to make his mark in the Grand Final.
....and he did!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
From what I saw last night, injury gods notwithstanding, Dusty has the Brownlow at his mercy. Was sprinting around like a teenage gazelle. Obviously uber fit. Umps love him apparently.

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
One thing I noticed about Martin last night was his enthusiasm to make sure he got over to a teammate at every opportunity whether it be for a goal kicked or a smother.

Spiritual Leader!

Tenacious

Tiger Champion
May 19, 2008
One thing I noticed about Martin last night was his enthusiasm to make sure he got over to a teammate at every opportunity whether it be for a goal kicked or a smother.

Spiritual Leader!

And his pressure on opponents by chasing and even tackling at times looked better than ever

ToraToraTora

Mar 21, 2005
QLD
And just again, we hardly ever see him going full bore. At truly top clip our Dusty is quick. Not pacey. Flat out fast.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
It was odd to see Martin playing with finals level intensity during the pre-season.

ToraToraTora

Mar 21, 2005
QLD
With caesar in raptures over Dustin's condition again today, Im wondering what goals Dustin is setting himself. Running out full length games would be a on most players agenda, but Dusty looks beyond such concerns atm. Is he setting himself up to rip the comp to shreds again?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
With caesar in raptures over Dustin's condition again today, Im wondering what goals Dustin is setting himself. Running out full length games would be a on most players agenda, but Dusty looks beyond such concerns atm. Is he setting himself up to rip the comp to shreds again?
Perhaps Dusty's planning on shutting down all argument over who's the best ever footballer by aiming for the double, quadruple, quadruple, while also becoming the only player in the games history to get the treble in the same season not just once but twice.
2017 Brownlow, Flag, Normie.
2019 Flag, Normie.
2020 Flag, Normie.
2021 Brownlow, Flag, Normie ?????? Scary *smile* good n not much chance of that ever happening again, unless of course Dusty gets feral again in 2022.

maisie928

Tiger Cub
Aug 10, 2020
That boxer Michael Zerafa has mentioned Dustin again and wanting to fight him. Surely Dusty won't fight him? Here's a snippet from the article:

Fresh from ending Anthony Mundine’s career, star boxer Michael Zerafa has his eyes on Tigers star Dustin Martin.

Zerafa noted Martin’s attendance at the bout in Bendigo on Saturday and has previously challenged him to a charity fight.

“There’s a bit of beef with me and him,’’ Zerafa said.

“I’d definitely make something happen for charity and show him that he can’t box.

“He was there, I saw him, but not in my corner.”