Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Do you think the club will let him go to to NZ to visit his dad?
I like a good conspiracy, NZ travel bubble opens... nekminit Dusty is in injured with a couple of weeks up his so sleeve to travel. I don’t begrudge him at all... but timing is amusing

Reactions: 1 users

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
I like a good conspiracy, NZ travel bubble opens... nekminit Dusty is in injured with a couple of weeks up his so sleeve to travel. I don’t begrudge him at all... but timing is amusing
Imagine the COVID bubble with NZ turns to kaka whilst Dusty is in NZ leaving him stranded :eek::eek::oops:

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Without speaking out of school, he manages a fairly tricky condition on an ongoing basis and has for a long time.

I'm sure one day once he has retired he will share the physical issues he has faced and people will see his performance on field as being even more amazing.
Some kind of ongoing illness or a body complaint / injury type thing?

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Without speaking out of school, he manages a fairly tricky condition on an ongoing basis and has for a long time.

I'm sure one day once he has retired he will share the physical issues he has faced and people will see his performance on field as being even more amazing.
Yeah.... but my conspiracy is more fun

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004

interesting , its been a pretty regular observation here that he isnt moving too well at times , usually early to mid season . for a few years now ,

people usually guess it to be a groin issue by the way he is moving , but then he doesnt miss any games as a result when other players are being carefully managed , so its always seemed a bit mysterious

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Reasonable to let him go visit his father. Even if there is an issue it is the middle of the season, nowhere near the pointy end, and I reckon it might give him a bit of a break. The off season was short, he just won a third Norm Smith and while he is good at avoiding the media, going off to NZ will hopefully give him a mental break.

DS

Reactions: 6 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
We need to call Dusty back!

Old Damo Parrott says if he was Dimma he'd tell Dusty he can't go.

Omg, how are we going to fix this......

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He was always going to go.
Good luck to him, properly has seen his dad for over 18 months.
Great result Duz gets a freshen up and gets to see his old man.

Good for him.

Bad luck for the Cats he'll be back fresh and focused, and hopefully he will have Tigga or Dion or both coming back with him.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Great result Duz gets a freshen up and gets to see his old man.

Good for him.

Bad luck for the Cats he'll be back fresh and focused, and hopefully he will have Tigga or Dion or both coming back with him.
Then again Hocking will probably have him scooped up at the Airport and slotted into quarantine for another 2 weeks, to make sure he aint available to play the Sooks upon his return.

Reactions: 3 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
What a flog this Parrott is.
If George (as in Costanza not no.11 :)) ) is Lord of the Idiots then Parrott must be Lord of the Flogs!:))

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
We need to call Dusty back!

Old Damo Parrott says if he was Dimma he'd tell Dusty he can't go.

Omg, how are we going to fix this......
I was expecting Slobbo to come out with that statement. They can't even see how thoughtful we are with our players. WTF do you all want media morons??