Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Batchelor Party

Tiger Rookie
Mar 25, 2011
USA
Yes let’s do it for the great man and destroy the Demon pretenders.
Ironic that his 250th is going to be played against the team that elected not to draft him. Twice. Maybe our banner should say "Thanks Melbourne, from everyone at Tigerland"

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

theglove3

Tiger Superstar
Jun 3, 2003
Ironic that his 250th is going to be played against the team that elected not to draft him. Twice. Maybe our banner should say "Thanks Melbourne, from everyone at Tigerland"
Slight adjustment BP

Scully and Trengove, Seriously?
Thanks Melbourne, from everyone at Tigerland. :))

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Not enough is being made so far this week of the great mans achievement.

He should have been front & back of every paper this week and his highlights on TV 24-7.

Reactions: 2 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014

I’ve said it once, and I’ll repeat it again, his legacy will be his unselfishness, being totally team orientated and only ever focused on winning games of football.

For someone of his ability and accolades, it’s astonishing how little he cares about the individual stuff.

Reactions: 10 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Will be forever grateful that Dustin Martin was the primary figure in our club’s revival over the past ten years including 3 flags I never thought I’d live to see. Whatever happens from here is a bonus but will just love watching Dusty play for as long as he’s able.

• Love

BT Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Such a rort that he was not AA in 2019.

Its absurd that Paddy Diverwhack is an 8 x All Australian and Dusty is only 4 time. No one would pick PD over Dusty in their team.

Mind you, i reckon AA is rather lame anyway, but decisions like this make it even more so.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
I remember quite well the Demon fans saying that even though Dusty was a better kick, that Trengove and Scully were better decision makers and that they would each be better as a result.
They did both leave Melbourne, that proved a good decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The 2017 highlights package is worthy of 15 seasons worth of work. It’s all you need to know.

Reactions: 4 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I’ve said it once, and I’ll repeat it again, his legacy will be his unselfishness, being totally team orientated and only ever focused on winning games of football.

For someone of his ability and accolades, it’s astonishing how little he cares about the individual stuff.
It’s that reason that makes him so good and why we’ve won 3 Premierships. He plays the complete team game, whereas someone like Dangerfield plays for himself.

Reactions: 5 users