Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
He’s like Neo in the Matrix.
The world whizzes around him whilst he sees it in slow motion.
A footballing genius. A phenomenon. A Herculean sporting super star. A Richmond Man.

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The Tiger King observing the pride on the hunt.

Saw the pride was not getting the job done he decided (as he does) that is was time for him to get involved and show why he is the King.

Last edited:

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
We needed a big game from the champ and boy did he deliver. Still the best player in the competition easily.

Reactions: 1 user

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
He will get 3 Brownlow votes for that but I reckon if we'd not won, like say if they had snatched a goal at the end, he would not have got the 3.
They never give the 3 votes to someone on the losing team these days, unless it's against RIchmond.

Reactions: 1 users

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
I am glad he gets talked about so much. It really riles up the oppo nuffies.

Heres a hint: When commentators are getting giddy while calling a players name in a game, he usually goes pretty bloody nicely.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Best Richmond player I’ve seen. Clear cut. Worshippers of Royce aren’t offended by the comparison, I’ve never had an elder outright deCree Royce the superior being. We are witnessing greatness. Don’t take it for granted.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
There just aren’t enough superlatives to do him justice. It’s not just the things he does, it’s how he makes everyone around him walk taller, work harder. He’s got this aura that just scares every opposition player on the ground.

Reactions: 1 user

Blind Faith

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
Best Richmond player I’ve seen. Clear cut. Worshippers of Royce aren’t offended by the comparison, I’ve never had an elder outright deCree Royce the superior being. We are witnessing greatness. Don’t take it for granted.
Been watching Richmond since 1965 and I believe Dusty is the best player I’ve ever seen. Royce was phenomenal and won games off his on boot on many occasions. Unfortunately injuries curtailed his playing career.Dusty is the complete package plus he is so durable.
Both great players in different eras but Dusty for me.