Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
When Mooney asked him what happen to the goal umpire, Dusty said “he was carrying on a bit”
Classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Remember this man has done something that literally may never be done again. It'll be the unbreakable record for generations.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
His kicking seems off. He shanked quite a few today. I feel we are going to need beast mode finals Dusty to go a long way this year. But we will need it in the regular season.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Dating a Super Model.
Apparently was overheard at the airport baggage department telling custom officers that his bags were empty and had nothing to declare.
Just needs a shot of vitamins and 3 dozen oysters and he’ll be right.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
His kicking seems off. He shanked quite a few today. I feel we are going to need beast mode finals Dusty to go a long way this year. But we will need it in the regular season.
Complete speculation from me here...but was it Prestia who was getting jabbed to play at the start-mid of 2017 and couldn't feel his foot leading to shocking kicking? I reckon Dustin might be getting jabbed and this is leading to his poor kicking both today and last week...and perhaps losing some explosive speed to break tackles/tags. He has dribbled kicks along the ground more in the last 2 weeks than he has in his whole life.

I suspect his injury is a bit worst than the club is letting on. Shame we can't rest him as his 70% is still better than most players 100%.

Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Clearly carrying something. But Dusty on one leg is a better option than Ross or Martyn. As long as he can't make it worse, one leg Dusty stays

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Watched the replay & reckon I underestimated his performance on first viewing.
Whilst not his most dominant performance, (just the last 27 possessions & 3 goals), damn he is just soo good.
Just split the game open when required.

Reactions: 1 users