Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Dont Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 26, 2018
He is built for real games, games that matter not round 5 games.
He will be ok. He will go and sit with his dad and get that part of not seeing his dad in such a long time off his chest and he will be back ready to go.
Rance did something that made him walk away.
Can't compare the 2
If you were a real Richmond supporter, you would immediately cease with this inuendo and bullshit gossip that Rance did something wrong and left Richmond in disgrace.
Unless you have irrefutable evidence to prove your constant dribble about Rance, please stop perpetuating this rubbish.
You’re contributing to tarnish Rance’s glorious contribution to the RFC.

Reactions: 14 users

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I've just had a holiday seeing family after a long period of not. It certainly recharges the batteries.
Expect Dusty to come back better than ever after giving his old man long overdue a hug.

Reactions: 6 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If you were a real Richmond supporter, you would immediately cease with this inuendo and bullshit gossip that Rance did something wrong and left Richmond in disgrace.
Unless you have irrefutable evidence to prove your constant dribble about Rance, please stop perpetuating this rubbish.
You’re contributing to tarnish Rance’s glorious contribution to the RFC.
No he just retired 2 weeks after list lodgement without any real reason.
Yeah right.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I've just had a holiday seeing family after a long period of not. It certainly recharges the batteries.
Expect Dusty to come back better than ever after giving his old man long overdue a hug.
Yep. Feel the same when I visit my in-laws.
...not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
No he just retired 2 weeks after list lodgement without any real reason.
Yeah right.
All I know is that he was still recuperating from a severe knee injury, and his marriage broke down. So he had very personal reasons to wind up his career. His life; his business; his choice.

But you really have no reason to denigrate one of the all-time great AFL players and a RFC club legend, who saved/won so many games for us through his sheer courage and incredible abilities. Best defender I have ever seen or likely to, and an incredible team man.

It's just unacceptable for you to keep on casting aspersions. IF he DID do something; still does not detract much from all he contributed over his distinguished career IMHO.

Reactions: 7 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
All I know is that he was still recuperating from a severe knee injury, and his marriage broke down. So he had very personal reasons to wind up his career. His life; his business; his choice.

But you really have no reason to denigrate one of the all-time great AFL players and a RFC club legend, who saved/won so many games for us through his sheer courage and incredible abilities. Best defender I have ever seen or likely to, and an incredible team man.

It's just unacceptable for you to keep on casting aspersions. IF he DID do something; still does not detract much from all he contributed over his distinguished career IMHO.
ok now go to bed.

willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Broken Hill

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users