Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
There are some very sick individuals on social media expressing glee at Dusty's injury (Cats & Lions supporters that I've seen). Seriously what is wrong with people? :mad:

Get well soon Superstar.

I think they realise their finals chances have increased, but haven't realised that if they win the flag this year, it will always have an * next to it declaring that they won it during a non-Dustin Martin period of AFL

Reactions: 5 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Sorry if already been said, but looked to me like MRs fist did the damage. Punch was part of "collision with brisbane hard nut"

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
There are some very sick individuals on social media expressing glee at Dusty's injury (Cats & Lions supporters that I've seen). Seriously what is wrong with people? :mad:

Get well soon Superstar.
Pretty low if so. Who would find glee at this sort of injury to anyone?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Get well soon Superstar.
Browsing BF last night, I agree. Real hypocritical scumbags who would have a different mind if Dusty was their player. Still can't get over how most think WE get the advantage from the flog dumpires.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
What does significant kidney injury mean?

Main thing is his kidney heals and he makes a full recovery. *smile* season 2021

Reactions: 1 user

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
All we need is some covid infested removalist to travel into QLD so we can shut the season down for 6 weeks, then come back with a near full list and add to the dynasty!!

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Sicko's.

Here's an example from a Geescum supporter:

"The first time he goes and gets a hard ball he gets hurt. Thank you Mitch Robinson" :p
First time??
Give us a break!!
What a scumbag to post that about a injured player of any team.
Typical of some I suppose.
Easy when you are incognito.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

Get well soon Superstar.
Social media is a cesspool. Full of *smile* idiots and cowards.

It is everything that is wrong with the world today. Zuckerberg and his mates have a lot to answer for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Reckon we will roll out Dusty on Grand Final day so he can win his fourth Norm Smith.Now that is an inspiration for the team.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007

Get well soon Superstar.

Add to that West Coast supporters as well

Social media is the sewer of the internet. It brings out the lowest and most disgusting knuckle draggers.
I yearn for the day when Fascistbook and instagram are no more.

Reactions: 3 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
I think that is the last straw in terms of making a run at it this year. I hope the great man makes a full recovery and is good to go next year.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Add to that West Coast supporters as well

Social media is the sewer of the internet. It brings out the lowest and most disgusting knuckle draggers.
I yearn for the day when Fascistbook and instagram are no more.

The hate of all things Richmond by West Coast fans and the deranged misconceptions that the RFC is favoured by umps and the League is staggering and mind numbing. It has no relevance and I just cannot get my head around it.

They really are f#@^%#^ ingrates and cretins.

I still to this day do not know why West Coast fans have such an anti RFC sentiment we have no rivalry with them.

We cheered for them in 2018 and were happy for them.

We stitched up Carlton and made them cough up Kennedy in the Judd deal who has been a champ for them.

I can understand Gelelong fans having a distinct dislike of the RFC after 2017, 2019 and of course last year its warranted but as for the West Coast fans Tigers hatred I dont get it.

Reactions: 5 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
West Coast fans are entitled *smile* heads. No team has had a greater leg up to the AFL than them. Got to pick the best players from an entire football state and was the only team in that state for 8 seasons. By the time Freo was formed the Eagles had everything stitched up. Their 2006 flag is tainted by rampant drug use by a substantial number of players in the team; it should have been stripped from them. There is also talk about drug use in their 90s flag teams.

Basically Eagles fans are spoilt brats and get upset that any team or club is better than them as RFC clearly is. They are WA’s version of Essendon supporters.

Reactions: 13 users