Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Was surprised to learn it came from the NBA. Was under the impression they cultivated an ultra-clean living image and had high standards on this sort of thing. Maybe things have slipped since I had an interest.
I think every major sport has skeletons in the closet , wouldn’t be any that haven’t had Drug controversies id imagine LTRTR

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
My son pointed that out to me Scoop, showed me the NBA dude doing it , so it actually had nothing to do with getting “ jabbed” lol worked out to be a good add for it though.

Id imagine if it had have been Libba the AFL would have pinned him for there” bad look for the game” choosy rule
Ha ha I was watching with my 15yo son and said to him "What the hell is he doing?". He then explained it to me :mhihi

Whatever it was it looked stupid and only made Smith look like a complete tosser.

Reactions: 5 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Ha ha I was watching with my 15yo son and said to him "What the hell is he doing?". He then explained it to me :mhihi

Whatever it was it looked stupid and only made Smith look like a complete tosser.
You bloody old bastard , keep up with the times :))

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
You bloody old bastard , keep up with the times :))
Yes well he also called me a Boomer :mhihi But to his credit he also thought what Smith did was stupid.

I know it's an old fashioned point of view but I've never been a fan of athletes that blow their own trumpet.

Reactions: 3 users

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
My boys are 18 & 24, what I have learnt is what was cool in the 70's & 80' is not cool now......except of course the remix of Rasputin from Boney M..... thats cool :cool:

• Haha

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
Even in a year I didnt think he played overly well, almost won the BnF and if he didnt get injured most liekly would have won it.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
*Won't somebody think of the children*- Maude Flanders.

I love it that anti-political-correctness individuals on here get incredibly concerned over a footballer copying something from the NBA that doesn't have anything to do with drugs.

It's political correctness gone mad I tell ya

• Haha

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I love it that anti-political-correctness individuals on here get incredibly concerned over a footballer copying something from the NBA that doesn't have anything to do with drugs.

It's political correctness gone mad I tell ya
1630978929829.gif

• Love
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
How good is it to have a player at our club that every other fantastic player following gets compared to?
Like other superstars of sport before him, that's a real sign of greatness.
#ThenextDusty

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Itell be a very long time before we see the “next Dusty”. No one comes close to being anywhere as brilliant, exciting, match winning as Dusty and I don’t think anyone will.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Itell be a very long time before we see the “next Dusty”. No one comes close to being anywhere as brilliant, exciting, match winning as Dusty and I don’t think anyone will.
Castagna is close. But Dusty is a one in a generation footballer.
The best players ive seen are
Lockett Carey Voss Hodge
Ablett senior is the best I've seen
But Dusty is easily 2nd

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
He's going well, recovering very nicely. Not a fan of lock downs and travel restrictions though. :rotfl2

Will be interesting to see how he rolls into next year. I have a feeling he will try and maintain some of the weight loss and play a bit lighter, which would be a good thing in my opinion.
Good to hear.....
Wrong thread @The Big Richo and don't know if its been discussed before. Is it correct that North tipped out their entire high performance staff, physios, trainers etc.. Basically the whole show?

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
He's going well, recovering very nicely. Not a fan of lock downs and travel restrictions though. :rotfl2

Will be interesting to see how he rolls into next year. I have a feeling he will try and maintain some of the weight loss and play a bit lighter, which would be a good thing in my opinion.
Good news