Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
The more i think about it and talk to friends, the more i believe Dusty should captain the team.
Not sure if i was reading too much into Chief Benny's most recent interview hinting Dusty could well be our next skipper

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Not sure if i was reading too much into Chief Benny's most recent interview hinting Dusty could well be our next skipper
And why would it be a shock for some.
Alongside Jack and himself they're/should be front runners.

tigerjoe12

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2006
I would be happy with Dusty as the on field leader. Maybe he strikes a deal where someone else handles all the off-field stuff & press conferences etc. would hate for that to become an unnecessary distraction for him...

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
I would be happy with Dusty as the on field leader. Maybe he strikes a deal where someone else handles all the off-field stuff & press conferences etc. would hate for that to become an unnecessary distraction for him...
Very modern tonyjewell.
These days we've got Director of Football, Director of Coaching, etc.

Why not Director of Captaincy - Football, Director of Captaincy - Media?
Where is the world going? :))

Cheerio to that sage Grant Thomas. (not)

"Can you tell us about Nick Riewoldt's injury?

No, you'll have to speak to Injury Services!" :))

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I've seen Duz and some other players wear white socks and boots together recently. Anything special about them? Especially the socks? I wouldn't wear white socks if they paid me a $1m.

Last edited:

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Looks in fine fettle to me, appears to have added some kg from that earlier daily mail pic . He may well stay at this level to play more midfield

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
There's a rumour going around that Aston will finish career in Sydney either at the Ducks or Giants.
Not happy Jan!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
There's a rumour going around that Aston will finish career in Sydney either at the Ducks or Giants.
Not happy Jan!

Don't believe everything you hear. The media love to make up stories, Re-hashing old stories, clickbait. Cannot see Dusty leaving Richmond. He is contracted to 2024